XXXIII.

Bea woke up to Ava laying on her chest, silently sleeping. She was beautiful, and she had a slight smile on her face even when she was asleep.

They had a long day full of training ahead, so she decided to wake her up.

She caressed her face gently and then kissed her on the forehead. Ava hummed „5 more minutes." Which made Beatrice smile. „Get up sleepy head, you know we have to train." She said, and that made Ava sit up. She rubbed her eyes and gave Beatrice a smirk. „I won't get out of bed  until you kiss me."

Bea sighed, but she wasn't against it. She leaned in and gave Ava the softest and slowest kiss she could, and then pulled away with the words „Get up or I'll aikido you into submission."

Ava laughed and got up to get ready.

*After they both got ready*

Ava

Ava chose something more casual than her sportswear, so she was more comfortable, and Beatrice wore her track pants and a tank top.

The tank top was tight fitting, and it made Beatrice's abs more visible. Ava could do nothing but stare.

Bea noticed it and said playfully „Try not to stare so much today, you know you have to concentrate on your training. After all, you promised me you'll make it across the lake till the end of this week, didn't you?"

Ava looked up into Bea's eyes and crossed her arms. „Fine, since I'm a pro at walking on water, It should not be a problem for me."

Beatrice laughed, and answered „ You sure? Because all I can remember at this moment is your head sinking under the water."

Ava opened her mouth, offended, and smacked Bea's shoulder before they headed out.