LIII.

"What!? Are you crazy?" Ava started to panic and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Don't worry. I know It's a lot, but I'll be there with you the whole time like I always am, okay?" Beatrice said trying to calm her down and gave her a quick peck on the cheek before she went to get ready too.

*after they got ready*

Beatrice

Both Ava and Beatrice were ready, so they headed out outside where they walked to the wall.

Beatrice looked at Ava, and she could tell how nervous she was. Her hands were shaking and her breath seemed to get faster every second.

"Ava, you can do it. Believe in yourself a bit, you're incredibly brave and strong. You killed Adriel, so if I was in your place, this wall would be the last thing I'd be afraid of."  Beatrice said with a smile on her face, trying to hype Ava up.

Ava wiggled her shoulders as a sign that she was getting ready and then she said "You're right. This fucking wall can't stop me. I'm a goddess."  Then, she walked to the wall and phased into it.

Bea turned on her tablet to track her movement and said "Okay, you can go. Take your time, I'll be here if anything goes wrong."

Ava

After hearing what Bea said, Ava smiled. She knew she can always rely on Beatrice, so she kept walking forward.

After a few steps, she started feeling a bit uncomfortable. All she saw was concrete, and all she could hear was Its cracking. She started to panic.

"Bea are you there? Please tell me you're still there." She asked, and after a moment of silence she heard her answer. "of course I am, I would never leave you." Which made Ava a bit calmer, but she still wasn't feeling good. Beatrice's voice was the only thing that could comfort her, so she begged "Bea please, talk. About anything. I feel alone when I can't hear your voice."