XXVIII.

Beatrice, Ava, and Camila were on their way to Mother Superion's office, scared and nervous because they had no idea why Lilith came.

They arrived to the office, and instead of greeting her, they all just gave her a slight nod. None of them understood her, she was changing sides too often, and they didn't know if they can trust her.

They all sat down, and Ava snuggled into Bea's arms, not giving a shit about whether others will stare or not.

Lilith was now almost fully changed, and there were only a few spots of bare skin on her face.

Lilith

After she saw how happy Ava looked with Beatrice together, she was glad that she chose them over Adriel in the end.

Lilith took a deep breath and said why she came. „I know you all probably don't trust me anymore, but I'm here to inform you. Earlier when I was searching for something, I found one of Adriel's diaries or something very similar to it. At first, I thought there is nothing important in it, but as I continued reading through it, I found something that could save our lives. There was a picture of the creature or whatever Reya is, with a date and coordinates. The date is Thursday the 14th of February, 2023.  Sadly, I couldn't figure out what place or town the coordinates indicate." She took another deep breath, and she said the last and probably most important thing. „I thought about it a lot, and I think it's the day when holy war will start."