IX.

Ava

Ava stopped walking and turned herself to Beatrice. At first, she didn't understand why she said it so suddenly but she didn't care. She burst out with laughter, „What? I don't!" She laughed so hard that her stomach started to hurt. She expected everything, but not a „ Joke " from Beatrice.

Beatrice

Ava's laugh made Beatrice happy. So happy that she laughed a little too. Maybe she's not as bad at telling jokes as she thought.

They arrived to Ava's room, still smiling.

Bea soon realized that she forgot her pajamas. „Oh no, don't do this to me, " She thought to herself but she knew she has to ask Ava if she could borrow something from her.

„Ava, is there any chance that you could borrow me some clothes? Just for sleep." Ava smiled at her and handed her an oversized black t-shirt and shorts.

Ava

Ava was so happy that she will get the chance to see Beatrice in something different than her nun habit and her boring pajamas with long sleeves only.

Beatrice went to change, and Ava just sat on the bed waiting to see her. She always wished to share clothes with her partner, it seemed cute to her.

Bea finally entered the room, and Ava almost passed away. Beatrice's body was perfect, the short-sleeved t-shirt showed her biceps and the shorts showed her beautiful muscular thighs. She was probably too focused on the muscles that she didn't even realize that Bea was already sitting next to her.

„What? Do I look stupid or something?" Bea asked with worry on her face. Ava quickly stopped daydreaming and started calming her down „No no, not at all. You look good." Beatrice blushed at her answer and lay under the blanket. „I'm not so tired anymore." And it was true.

Ava nodded and said, „Yeah, me neither." And then she lay under their blanket too. She lay there for a moment and then turned her face to Beatrice.

Beatrice's heart started beating faster. Their faces were too close, just a slight movement and they would bump their foreheads.

Ava

A lock of hair fell into Beatrice's face. Ava didn't even think about what she was doing and tucked the hair behind Bea's ear. Bea was beautiful, and all she wanted was to kiss her. She was not sure if it was a good idea, but she decided to risk it all.

She gently cupped Bea's face with her hands and slowly rubbed her cheek with her thumb. „You're so beautiful Bea." She whispered and leaned in for a quick peck on the lips. She wanted to kiss her more passionately, but she wasn't sure if Bea would be okay with that so she wanted to pull away for a bit, but Beatrice stopped her and kissed her back. It wasn't like the quick kiss they shared before, this one was deeper and slower. She felt so much in that moment, joy, happiness, and another feeling that she couldn't describe. The only thing she knew was that she felt it every time she saw Beatrice.

She didn't want to break the kiss, but she had to get some air.

They both breathed heavily, but after a quick break, they connected their lips again.

Beatrice

Ava's lips fitted perfectly onto hers. She never experienced something like this, and she couldn't get enough of it. She gently pulled Ava closer by her hips and a moment after that she felt Ava's hands slip under her t-shirt. Her fingers were traveling on her slightly visible six-pack, and that was the moment she knew they have to stop because she was getting a bit too excited.

She pulled away from Ava with the words „We can continue another time." Then, she kissed Ava on the forehead and they fell asleep in each other's arms.