XLII.

They both were now getting changed, and Bea couldn't decide what to wear. She never went on a date with anyone, and she had no idea what clothing is the most appropriate.

After a few minutes of just thinking and trying on some of her flannels and overalls, she spotted a black suit in the back of her closet.

She didn't even hesitate and put it on together with some black pants. The outfit wasn't perfect, but it was the most elegant one.

Then, she decided to leave her hair untied, and she finally went to see if Ava's ready to go.

Ava

Ava knew exactly what to wear. She had a black dress with a V-neckline and an uncovered back.

She kept them only for exceptional events, and a date with Beatrice was something exceptional.

She tied her hair up in a bun, but since she couldn't do it perfectly, it was a bit messy.

Then, she waited for Beatrice to show up. And yes, they weren't changing in the same room. Bea had all her clothing in her room, so she went there.

Ava was excited to see Beatrice. She knew that all she wore or did was elegant, but she had no idea what would a person like her wear on a date.

After a while, the door of her room finally opened.

Bea walked to the room, with a suit a bit bigger than her usual size and black pants. Ava almost fainted, and so did Beatrice. They both stared at each other in amazement.

After a minute of just staring, Bea finally spoke up.

„You look stunning."