XLIII.

Camila

"Oh?" Camila said, firstly confused, but then she continued "Of course It's okay. Putting your selfishness away and letting someone else help you once at a time is not so bad."

Lilith glared at her but didn't even try to argue with her about anything. "Let's go somewhere else." She said and nodded on one of the outsides benches, where they both went and sit down.

Lilith looked nervous, which made Camila worry a bit. If Lilith, the always mean and confident woman is nervous, there has to be a good reason for it.

"We might have gotten the date of the Holy war wrong, Camila." She said quietly, looking down at the ground to avoid any eye contact.

"What do you mean? But we read the Adriel's diaries and we've even gotten a place?" Camila spat out, not wanting to believe what she just heard.

Lilith finally looked up at her, bitting on her bottom lip, and then answered "Camila, do you seriously think he would be so stupid to write down everything about when are where is it gonna happen?" She laughed ironically. "Don't be ridiculous."

They both sat there, not knowing what to do or say. Camila had to admit that Lilith's right, even though she didn't want to. She realized just now how naive they were. Adriel, the highly intelligent and powerful being from the other realm, would never write such an important thing on a piece of paper. She knew they have to tell everybody, but what will they all do now? They don't know anything. How could they prepare for something they know less than nothing about?

And she couldn't even imagine the faces of Ava and Beatrice. They were finally happy, enjoying every minute of their lives.