XLV.

She could feel her cheeks go red, and a ticklish feeling in her stomach. Bea pulled away after a few seconds, she smiled and said "Now everyone knows that only I'm yours." 

Ava was too stunned to speak. She had no idea how to answer, so she just smiled and pulled Beatrice in for another quick peck on the lips. "I think we should go now, don't you think?" She said after that, and Bea nodded.

They walked out of the restaurant, looking back at the people who stared at them, laughing over their facial expressions.

Bea grabbed one of Ava's hands gently and held it protectively on the way back to the castle.

The path wasn't so long, and it took about 10, maybe 15 minutes till they arrived.

Beatrice

Bea was still holding Ava's hand when they entered their room, and right after they closed and locked the door, she sat on their bed and pulled Ava onto her lap.

Ava seemed a bit surprised, which made Beatrice giggle.

She grabbed Ava by her waist and pulled her into a long-lasting kiss. She couldn't have enough of it. Of Ava's lips, touch, smell..... just everything. 

Her hands started pushing Ava back and forth on one of her thighs, which made Ava softly moan into her mouth. That pleasant sound Ava did turn her on more than anything.

Their lips were still connected, and none of them cared that they were gasping in lack of air between the kisses. They just craved each other lips so much that they wished to never separate them.

Beatrice was still pushing Ava's waist back and forth, but Ava seemed to get her rhythm and started railing Bea's thigh herself.

Ava was moving still faster and faster, rubbing her most sensitive spot against Beatrice's thigh and moaning pleasantly.

She could feel Ava's wetness soaking through her panties, dripping down on Bea's pants.

They were still kissing, which seemed hard for Ava. It was understandable since she was moaning with pleasure and lust.

Bea separated their lips, letting Ava finally breathe in a bit. She watched her, and couldn't take her eyes off her. The signs of pleasure Ava's body gave, from arching her back to rolling her eyes, made Beatrice even more turned on. She wanted it to last a bit longer, so she decided to tease Ava a bit.

When she seemed to be closer to her end, Bea grabbed her hips and made her stop. Ava whined, giving Beatrice the most lusting look she have ever seen.

Bea smiled evilly, still holding her hips, and Ava started begging "Bea... Please just-" Beatrice looked up in her eyes, and said "Hm? What did you say?" Ava whined again, saying "Just let me finish. Please."

Beatrice was pretending that she thinks about it, but in the end, she answered "You can come when I allow you to. Understand?"