VI.

Ava waited till it was dark outside, and she ran out of her room trying to find Mother Superion.

She found her after a while, and after a long hug, she finally started speaking about what happened.

Mother Superion wasn't surprised by what Reya did. She said that something was off with her right from the beginning which is true. They both agreed to tell everyone to be careful, and they also decided to talk about it more tomorrow because it was late.

Ava left Mother Superion and planned to go back to her room, but as she slowly walked around the castle she heard something. Someone.

Beatrice

It was late at night, but Beatrice was still training. She didn't care that she shouldn't be outside her room, she wanted to train. For Ava. So she can protect her.

Her legs and arms were tired from all the training, so she sat on the floor. „I'll just rest here for a bit." Beatrice said to herself.

After 5 minutes she got up and practiced her stunts all over and over again.

Ava

Ava leaned on one of the pillars in the training room, amazed by what she just got to see. Beatrice was training like she's about to fight a god. She didn't understand how someone who is all sweaty could look so hot. Maybe it was Beatrice's arms full of muscles, or her movements. She couldn't hold it, so she shouted „Bea?"