L.

Lilith was surprised, but if it wasn't inappropriate, she would probably punch her right in the face. After all the things she did to them, Beatrice still thanked her, and Lilith just couldn't understand that.

"I did what I thought was right." She answered finally. Beatrice nodded, and after a while, she asked "Why did you join Adriel, Lilith?" Which made Lilith stop walking, and just stand there.

She knew why she did it and it seemed stupid now that she thought about it. But she wanted to be honest with everyone and get their trust back, so she answered.

"You know, I felt like none of you accepted me. None of you understood me and my mother thought that I was a disappointment since I didn't get the halo. Adriel showed me how powerful I am, and he told me all the things I always wanted to hear. Sadly, I believed him and let him inside my head." She said trying to keep a straight face, and Beatrice nodded, asking another question "I understand, but why did you decide to help us at the end?"

Lilith took a deep breath, knowing she will regret what she was about to say. "As I said, It felt right. When I saw you and Ava, looking at each other and caring only about each other's safety, I realized that Adriel didn't truly love me but manipulated me to get what he wants."

Beatrice

Bea was stunned by what she just heard from Lilith's mouth, but it made her smile a bit. She knew Lilith's actions were horrible and foolish, but she understood how Lilith felt. When she was younger, she got attached to anyone who showed her the tiniest bit of attention, and that's probably how Lilith felt when she met Adriel.

"I see. Well, I hope we can get along. Not necessarily now, but someday."