XXIX.

Ava

After what Lilith just said, she couldn't do anything but stare at her, eyes widened and her skin pale.

She could feel Beatrice's arm tighten around her waist as she spoke up. „Are you sure?"

Lilith nodded, and to be honest, Ava trusted her. She could see that she was scared too, no matter how hard she tried to hide it.

Everyone in the room was quiet, including Mother Superion. So now, they knew the exact date when all of them could possibly die. It was good to know so they can train and prepare as much as they can, but also really stressful.

Beatrice

Although Beatrice was now afraid and anxious, she stood up and walked to Lilith. „Hand me the coordinates, I could try to identify the place they belong to."

Lilith handed her an old page, that she probably ripped out of the diary. Bea went to Ava, grabbed her by the hand, and said „Common, you can help me with it." And Ava did as she pleased.

They walked through a big wooden door to the library and sat at one of the tables in the middle. „Wait here for a second, I'll be right back." Bea said to Ava and walked to one of the shelves to get some books that might help with puzzling out the coordinates.

As soon as she walked back to the table, with her hands full of books, Ava asked „Do you think we'll survive?" Sadly, and so silently that she could barely hear her.

Bea gave her a slight smile, and sat next to her, reaching out for her hand. She now held Ava's hands in hers, trying to calm her down „Remember what you said once. Nothing can beat us, not together." Ava smiled at that, saying „You're right."

Then, Bea kissed her on the cheek and they started their research.

*An hour passed.*

They both were tired and annoyed when they finally found a place with the coordinates they had.

It was a city. Oviedo in Spain.