XI.

Ava didn't understand why she wanted to see her back, but she did as Mother Superion wanted. She had just a vest on, so it didn't take her a long time to undress.

It felt a bit weird to her standing there in just a bra, but she didn't say anything.

„Interesting." Mother Superion said. „What exactly?" Ava asked confused. „Some kind of a symbol is craved in your back. I don't know what it means but we could ask Yasmine. I'm sure she can tell us more."

Ava agreed with her. Yasmine couldn't drive but she was incredibly smart.

There was nothing more to talk about when they didn't know what the symbol meant, so they decided to ask Yasmine immediately.

*After they showed the symbol to Yasmine and told her everything that happened in the Ark*

Yasmine

It took Yasmine a while to process everything she was told all of the sudden, but she was willing to help.

„I'm sorry, but I don't know what that symbol means. It could mean anything, but I'm sure it's somehow important." Yasmine sighed and continued to talk „I'll try to find something about it, but it will take a while."

Ava and Mother Superion nodded thankfully and then they walked away.

Beatrice

Beatrice was wondering what Ava and Mother Superion talk about. 2 hours passed since Ava left, which made her worry if shes okay.