XIX.

Camila calmed down and explained why she came. „Mother Superion and Yasmine want to talk to you, they didn't tell me what happened but I assume it has something to do with you or the halo. You should borrow some turtleneck from Beatrice tho."

Ava got a bit nervous, but she knew she has to go.

Beatrice borrowed her some basic turtleneck and kissed her on the forehead before she walked out of the room.

Ava was walking down the hallway to Mother Superion's office, sniffing the turtleneck because it smelled like Beatrice.

She arrived to the office after a few minutes and knocked on the door. When she heard a silent „Come in." She entered.

„So what do you wanna talk about?" Was the first sentence she said. Yasmine looked at her, with an unhappy face. That was the moment when she knew that there aren't any good news.

Mother Superion stood up from her chair and started talking with a single tear rolling down her cheek. „Doctor Salvius is dead. We knew that she was miserable because of Michael's death, but what we didn't know was how much. She was trying desperately to enter the Ark, again and again, hoping that she will find Michael there. Unfortunately, we know that the Ark didn't accept her. We got a message about an hour ago, that she was burned badly after her last attempt of entering the Ark .... her body couldn't take it."