Yamamoto Takeshi

Yesterday, After Tsuna talked to Yamamoto

"Maybe you should put in more effort? People always say 'No pain, No gain'."

Yamamoto had stopped listening to Tsuna at this point. He was extremely happy that someone shared his ideas. He thought the brunet's advice was really good and he could not agree more. However, before Tsuna could even finish his sentence, the baseball player had left, missing the last part of his advice. Tsuna stared in his direction and sighed.

"Better take a break Asari, or you'll break down." Tsuna muttered before slapping his forehead. "What am I saying? And who is this Asari?"

Reborn hops onto his shoulder and frightened him. "Let me answer your question. ("Gah! Reborn!") Asari is Primo's rain guardian and a talented swordsman. He is Japanese and a dear friend of Primo. When Primo needs him, he would fight for him."

"I see..." His voice trailed off as he sunk into his thoughts. They could hear the sound of balls getting hit by a bat at a fast pace in the baseball field.

Yamamoto had set up the machine which fires baseball balls at him and started to train with it. Each time he swung, he felt freshened up and happy but when he did not achieve a homerun, he would sulk but continue.

"I'll give my best for the sport. For the team and for Tsuna." He steadies himself and got ready to swing his bat.

To his horror, once he struck the ball, he drops his bat and broke down in pain, clutching tightly onto his arm and applying pressure on it. The pain eased but it was still unbearable. He then quickly packs up and ran to the nurse office for a check up.

After some quick assessments, the nurse declared that he had broken his arm and will be unable to participate in the upcoming match this Saturday. His arm was wrapped in a cast and he walked out of the office. As soon as He reached his place, he tried to plaster his usual grin on his face, but his eyes turned dull, betraying his facade.

"Yo, Oyaji!" He greeted as he runs to his room, leaving his father in the shop. His father looks at the stairs and recalled the cast, what happened?

Now

Tsuna hurried up the stairs. At the back of his mind, he replayed the scene that might have caused Yamamoto's arm to break.

But the reason itself is not enough to drive one to suicide.

Gokudera was trying his best to catch up to him as they climbed up.

Soon, the door that led to the roof greeted them. He opens the door and shielded his eyes from the overbearing sun. He stepped into the open and looked at the growing crowd. He approached them and squeezed through, appearing in front of the baseball player before getting pushed down.

"Ah, it's Dame-Tsuna!" One of them shouted. "What are you doing here?"

"I-I feel r-responsible for his actions so I'm going to get to the bottom of it." Tsuna declared, his eyes flashed orange for a moment. Reborn smirked as he watched from a tree nearby.

"Oya, when was Dame-Tsuna like this? I bet you're here just to show off." Another student snorted.

At the corner of his eye, the brunet could see his silver head friend taking out those familiar sticks but he frantically waved his hands to tell him not to. Gokudera understood and kept them away, scowling, obviously not happy with his friend's decision. Tsuna could only chuckle at his actions before facing Yamamoto.

"Yamamoto-san, please, please come back! It's not worth taking your life away because of a broken arm!"

"Yo Tsuna. If you came to stop me, then don't." Yamamoto looked back from behind the fence.