Combo

The sun and lightning guardian stood against their opponent, the latter having his bazooka out of his pocket. They glared daggers at him, yet Daniel only smiled invitingly. His body language screaming: come get it.

Wordlessly, the duo charged at him; Lambo firing the ten year bazooka at himself to get a stronger version of himself while Ryohei's fist lit up in yellow flames. Just then, they could feel that someone in their team has received all his memories as something clicked in their heads. Only memories of a certain mist came full. Streaks of the respective colours of their previous hair colour appeared, but they paid it no heed.

Daniel took the chance while they stalled to shoot his weapons again, successfully injuring the younger one. The older one was quick enough to dodge the bullets.

"Lambo, kyokutani daijoubu? (Are you extremely okay)"

"Haiyo, shibafu atama! (Yes, lawn head)"

The teen huffed and did his best to stand. He could not feel his left arm anymore but a pulsating pain that was evident. He got shot in the arm, but this was nothing as compared to getting electrocuted, experimented. Lambo hardened himself and glared at the other.

"You're going down!" He shouted, launching his own barrage of attacks, careful not to injure his partner. He took the box he found on the floor and charged it with lightning flames and soon, an ox appeared, sparked with electric green flames.

He paused, gazed at the "beautiful" creature before hugging it around the neck, rubbing his cheeks against it. "Uwah~ I have my own bull!"

Meanwhile, Ryohei was still fending off his crow counterpart, skillfully weaving his way around his opponent to find a perfect blind spot to strike.

"Hey! A little help here please!"

Lambo snapped out of his awe towards the animal, scratching his neck while smiling sheepishly despite the urgent call.

"Whoops! SORRY!" He glanced at his ox, a grin across his face as he recalled what he needed to say to activate the gear. He hopped onto the back of the animal, punching the air while childishly saying, "Gyuudon! Cambio Forma!"

The newly named ox, called Gyuudon, grunted before transforming into a helmet and shield combo. How the familiarity of the objects on him made him surprised and nostalgic. It was like he was transported way back to when he first got a shield as a present from Daemon, even if the latter is and will always be a total creep. He smiled, tightened his arms and shrieked.

"Protect me! Corna Fulmine (Lightning horns)!" The shield glowed and lightning sparked from the sleek black object. Thin projectiles were fired around his radius as he laughed madly. Ryohei nearly got struck but jumped out of the way in time, while Daniel was pierced in the stomach multiple number of times. The corvino sun guardian widened his eyes as the pain registered in his mind.

"Guh! A-Aren't you incredible, b-brat?"

Lambo proudly rubbed his nose, giving the other a superior look. He stuck out his tongue and pulled one of his eyelids, just like how he used to when he was five. Come to think of it, it is about five minutes already, right? Since it was never upgraded.

"Knuckle, I'm only left with a minute! Gotta wrap this up already!"

All of them froze at that moment, letting the information sink in. While Ryohei shrieked in horror and managing to activate his gears (A kangaroo appeared, then took the shape of boxing equipment, bringing up the three minute limit), Daniel grin in delight, knowing that he will be able to remove this obstacle in a matter of minutes.

Thus, with the remaining one minute that Lambo/Lampo had, there was a parry of punches and electric charges fired at one another, the corvino being heavily disadvantaged. Both sides had suffered injuries, but with healing flames, Ryohei still stood tall.