Stranded.

Ka'marius POV

I have been laying in bed since yesterday but as of now I am looking out of the ship to see the planet's surface and I see mostly green and I see oceans and continents...

Ka'marius:It looks beautiful...

Hann:What are you doing?!

When I look over I see my commanding officer.

Ka'marius:O-Oh I was just looking out the-

Hann:Why aren't you in your combat uniform?

Why am I...

Ka'marius:M-My wrist was injured so I was told to rest up and I shouldn't step foot on the planet.

Hann:If you won't step foot on the planet then you will be court marshalled under my command as I don't care if you have a broken pelvis, you will still go.

Ka'marius:Yes commissar...

He nods his head and with that I head to the barracks To see everyone there getting dressed in their armor and I start to do them same, but as soon as I lift up the armor i feel a pain run through my right arm and i instantly feel tears running down my eyes struggling to lift it up.

Meija:Why are you...

Ka'marius: Commissar's orders... S-So I am going after all.

Meija:... I am sorry.

Ka'marius:No his isn't you're fault at all I mean you aren't the comiss-...

She looks at my wrist and simply looks away.

Ka'marius:This... It's fine and while I don't know why you did it... I think I have an idea of why a-and I wish you discussed it with me first but... I know you meant well.

She says nothing and simply turns around.

Ka'marius:You said we knew eachother once but-

Before I can say anything else she snatches my flak armor from my hand and then she holds my shoulder

Meija:Put your arms up.

Ka'marius:A-Alright.

I put my arms up and she helps me put on my armor because me putting it on alone would hurt my wrist.

She slides on my armor and helps me adjust it and I grab my rifle, but as soon as I grab it my arm starts to twitch and I have a hard to holding it up.

Ka'marius:My arm hurts slightly... B-But I am fine.

I am not left handed but I will have to try to have my left arm do most of the supporting for me than my right.

Mehmed:How are you?

Ka'marius:It's swollen a bit... But the bandage covered in alcohol helps slightly.

Everyone is filled with excitement and they are eager but I can't help but feel scared, even though I feel a bit of fear too but I just feel bad for the people we will have to fight and i know I shouldn't wish this... But I hope they win against us and preserve their civilization.

Ka'marius:Emperor... No... If a God-Emperor exist please help me.

The emperor is real but honestly I can't bring myself to view him as a god because a god is supposed to view all life as sacred... A god is supposed to protect, not wage was in the name of conquest...

I could be wrong but from what I see I can only have cynical ideals and skepticism... I may be wrong and I truly hope I am.

We hear the alarm and with that we all start heading to the bay and I say nothing... Me and my entire platoon is just quiet and soon we get to the ship bay and load up in landing craft with at least not a few dozen... But possibly over 200 landing craft in every transport ship.