False hope

Ka'marius POV

My head...My head feels horrible and I can...I can hear myself breathing.

What happened to me?

I don't feel right...I don't know what happened but I don't feel good.

I can't see anything and I feel something around my eyes and I can only assume that I have something around my eyes.

Just slightly I hear something and I can't hear...Why can't I hear anything?

Think Think, where are you right now?

Where am I...The cell!

I was taken to a room and restrained but I know I was not like this before I dozed off. H-Haha, it's a miracle I could even sleep with the situation I'm in and I should not be like-

Ka'marius:U-Ugh!

S-Someone just cut me!

Ka'marius:What do you want from me!?

Ka'marius:I told everything I know...I'm a recruit, not a Captain or an officer a-and-

Before I can finish my body jerks forward and what I feel feels so small and yet I can't stop shaking...Please d-damn it stop!

I can't handle this I cannot do this!

Don't be afraid you cannot be afraid please!

I have to be strong...I have to be strong f-for everyone so I can't beg and I cannot give anything that may hurt anyone else.

Against my skin there's a cold and hard feeling sliding against my own..N-No!

Ka'marius:H-HMM!

A-Again!

The next...W-Who knows how long with every pain I feel, everytime I think it's over it's not!

I can't do anything... I can only lay here and it's all on them if I get to rest and I can't do anything but endure it. What can I really do.

Searing, burning, agonizing and every moment of it and even the thought of it makes me shake...W-What will they do to me?

A-AHHHH!

They aren't saying anything...They aren't asking questions and they gain nothing from this d-damn it what do you want from me?!

As I try to form even the most coherent of thoughts to plan something I can't do anything. Even if I wanted to use abilities of this mysterious so-called "warp" I don't know how to do that without any training!

Everything I feel is so sensitive... from my back against the surface I'm laying on to the constant cuts, if they...He...Or she is not doing something to me then I still feel light stings from the scars on my back and the cold surface make laying on my back even more miserable.

Ka'marius:A-Aaah!

A cold hand touches my face and I try to calm myself down by bracing my body and holding my breath for whatever comes next... I can't see anything... I can't hear anything but myself and they are not saying anything...Am I even yelling?

It's so quiet... A-Am I hallucinating?

N-No I can't be hallucinating!

I want to leave... I want to leave I want to leave I want to leave now!

Ka'marius:Please let me go!

Please...Please...I can't do this anymore

After that I can't help but panic and start to cry, even if I want to stay strong...