Spinning of the Thread

Ka'marius POV (I am so sorry but I have had a shit case of writers block for awhile but I think this chapter will help me with that)

Get off get off....GET AWAY FROM ME!

I reach for my gun but now I remember where I am...Wait, where am I?

I am not in a cage of sorts, but a room with minimal light...

Vergennes:You are up.

Vergennes he...He... U-Ugh.

Ka'marius:It hurts...It hurts and I don't want to be here anymore.

That dream...N-No, that nightmare is what that was and I don't want to live anymore if I have to experience that again.

Vergennes:Calm down, this is not a place to die, you are a soldier-

Ka'marius:I am not a soldier!

I am done I am done I am done I am done!

Vergennes:Whatever you saw in your rest it was a simply your imagination, nothing more and nothing less...Remember, we will leave this place.

We will leave this place...H-How is he so calm about all of this?

Vergennes:Are you alright now?

Ka'marius:Y-Yeah.

When I look up I see many of other humans here but a few that are...Wait, are those even humans at all?

That...That's an Aeldari!

Their skin and their looks are a giveaway but this one...Does not seem like the others that I have seen before and why is he here?

Erios:What are you staring at Mon-Keigh?

Ka'marion:A-Ah, nothing sorry!

Anandriel:Calm down Lieutenant, we have to be calm and conflict only divides if we want any hope of escaping.

She is fairly tall...Are all Aeldari so tall?

Or at least I would assume that if there were not a few others that were average height...What even is average height for them?

Vergennes:Agreed.

There are so many of us and different species I have never even seen before from human to...Blue skinned humanoid species of sort and everyone is clearly uneasy of eachother and it feels like anything could pop off any second.

Stux:The Xenos aren't meant to be trusted, we see they are the reason we are stuck here!

Vons:I say we kill them

Erios:Hmph, as if you Mon'keigh could do anything besides throw your own dung.

Kuragu:You wanna say that again you bastard?!

Rhain:Then what do you wish to do about it?

It starts to get hectic with everyone arguing and some getting close enough to even start a brawl, but we should not be be fighting now of all times and if we want to escape then we  can't afford conflict...I don't know if we can escape but I would rather at least try to and...

Ka'marion:Please...BE QUIET!

I raise my voice and a fewpeople look at me b-but I have never been good a speaking...N-No just speak.

Ka'marion:L-Look we have to work together or else-

Before I can even finish people already ignore me...Sigh.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I see the Eldari woman who simply shakes her head no before pulling me down on my knees and sitting next to me before simply...Closing her eyes and putting her head down.