A blooming plan

Araion POV(alright so sidenote there will be sexual themes, not in this chapter but if there are extreme sexual themes in a chapter I will put a warning at the start for what you will see and I will mark the start of the scene and end of the scene if you wanna skip it but it won't just be blatant sex for nothing but to get my rocks off but for legit story reasons as this story won't just be a smut.)

My hand hurts...I have had this same wound since I was on the ship and there is not one day I haven't felt sick and at this point my entire body feels like it's about to give up on me any second as it feels like every moment I am fading in and out of this world...Gods, any gods if they exist please help me.

Both of my hands are painful to pick anything up with and this is not helping...It feels like I am about to leave this world.

I feel a... Hand on my head and when I manage to look up I see her...From what I have heard her name is Anandriel, it's such a strange name but pretty name too.

Anandriel:Hm?

I'm losing track of time at this point and I feel exhausted...It smells horrible in this place and the...Vent of sorts on the floor is used as a...Lavatory for waste and the smell is horrid and everyone is starving...Just hours ago I remember arguing going on between a few conscripts and Eldar.

Erios:Dannan se cinnte.

Wait...

Araion:Death is certain for me.

Erios:You can...You can understand?

I can't even look him in the eye...She says I am apart of a plan to escape and she needs me and I have to help her and to do that I at least have to be able to get up.

Anandriel:Where did you learn?

Araion:I taught myself using scrolls usually only meant for nobles.

Every once awhile I could not read and they called me useless so I wanted to make myself useful so I asked a lower canoness about teaching me and she said yes...To be honest I thought that I would have to do...Other things but she did teach me and the only thing she wanted was me to clean her quarters and armor once awhile and after battles or long deployments I would give her massages and after awhile I got fairly good at it to where I would offer a small fee for it and I got money that way.

Anandriel has helped me a lot and it's not much but I hope I can give her one when I am healed as it feels like she is the only thing keeping everyone from killing each other.

Vons:There is only 20 bowls...There the blue faces...I mean Tau outnumber all of us at about 51 with Eldar having the 2nd most at around 43 and humans about 12

The room is a large one but even then it's cramped in here and I did not even realize there were that many.

Anandriel:Very well...I will not eat.

Vons:Are you sure about that?

Anandriel:Our anatomy is much different from humans as we can maybe last awhile without food but you humans and Tau are much different and are easy to die from lack of hydration and food...

Shas'la:That will not be needed as we do not eat meat.

Vons:I don't think now is the time to be picky about this...

Shas'la:Our faith will carry us-

Vons:Your faith will kill you.

Shas'la:Considering human devotion to your god I would think you will under-

Before he can finish Vons simply turns back and ignores him before sighing and opening his mouth to speak.

Vons:Look at where our faith got us...In this damned prison for our sham of an emperor...For hundreds of years and more we, the people have been sent across the galaxy to die in these pointless wars that achieve nothing...And I hate myself for taking so long...19 years to realize this, but fine if you do not wish to eat then don't.