Re-living the past

Ka'marius POV(As you know I deleted my past chapter but to repeat myself again nothing in that chapter is Canon to my fanfic)

My body feels horrible... My body  feels horrible... I feel so sick right now, sicker than yesterday and my body was trembling when I woke up awhile ago and I feel worse than when I last slept.

When I look up the door I see a guard enter and he...Slides me a bowl full of something before closing the door of the cage and saying nothing the entire time and simply leaving.

Ka'marius:U-Ugh.

I look at it and it's a almost grey and reddish color...It's smell is unappealing but I don't have a choice and I'll die if I continue like this.

I pick up the wooden bowl and I start drinking but almost immediately the taste alone is stale and tasteless but it has meat of sort in it.

Ka'marius:This is disgusting...

My throat hurts right now, it feels so dry and swallowing anything hurts my throat.

I put down the bowl because if keep on drinking then I will gag and my throat isn't making it much better.

Vergennes:How are you?

Ka'marius:It's disgusting.

Vergennes:You'll be fine then...It seems we are here.

I look, and see rows being taken and escorted from those cages.

Ka'marius:W-What will happen to us?

His brother simply looks over at me and he looks slightly angry and nervous at the same time.

Von:I-It isn't obvious you bloody idiot...I...

Vergennes:Servants and slaves.

W-What?

Vergennes:I myself have seen...Unfortunate sights and I have seen them on that planet building something and even certain...Experiments.

His usually smiling face goes to a serious one while he continues to speak.

Vergennes:I have narrowed down every possibility and not to scare anyone...But I think that may be the most likely scenario as they haven't killed us yet.

Everything he is saying is making me nervous...

Ka'marius:T-Then what do we do?

Vergennes simply stands there and says nothing at all and he looks forward like he is in a trance of sort and his eyes...His eyes  are moving rapidly at a speed that even I can't pick up.

Soon after about 30 seconds he stops and says nothing.

Vergennes:Ah...We can do nothing.

Ka'marius:You just...What did you...

Von:What do you mean?

Ka'marius:A-Ah, nothing.

I think I am hallucinating now...

Guard:Eat all of it.

There there is no use in saying anything back... sigh

I keep on drinking an eating it but I...What is...U-Ugh!

I am forced over and I gag and...Something comes out of my mouth,  it's covered in my own spit and...What the... I...AHHHHHHH!

Ka'marius:U-Ugh AHHHHHHH!

Shit shit shit shit shit...

I try to contain it but seeing what I see makes me hunch over and though I feel it coming up I manage to hold it down...That...