Conversation

Ka'marius POV

I had a dream last night...I don't remember the dream but I was so happy and when I woke up I cried for a few hours.

But why did I cry?

I don't remember the dream at all and yet I couldn't help but cry at the thought of me being happy to only find out it was just a dream, easily given and taken away even easier.

Ka'marius:I wanna go back to sleep...

Going to sleep is even worse and the entire time I could not sleep with the exception of last time because how can I sleep like this?

There are scars on my hands are recent and everytime I want to lay down they start hurting, not enough to make me yell but enough to where my hands start to sting and the infection I have is making it no better and my left arm... My left arm is hard to move, when they bent my arm down against the table I heard a crack and I remember I couldn't even yell and I could only hear myself spe

So in other words I have been forced to lay upright against the wall to sleep and with my clothing torn from...U-Ugh at this point I'm only wearing scraps of clothing and I don't want to be seen like this...Not to mention it's so cold but at least my wounds are healing to some degree because of the cold.

U-Ugh!

It hurts...It hurts.

It's my fault...Everything is my fault.

The reason I'm here is because I was too defenseless to fight and I have to rely on those around me to get me out of my messes...Pathetic of me.

I cut my thoughts off when I hear banging and when I look up I see guards who come for me... No...Please.

Ka'marius:Get away from me!

I try to move away but as soon as my left arm goes onto the ground it gives out almost instantly under my own weight but even then I couldn't run. Like a cornered wolf...No...A cornered wolf would fight and not cower and yet I feel like nothing a but a sheep.

As they come to me I don't even try to resist as it's a pointless endeavor and I lay still before they come to my sides and lift me up. Forcing me to walk to wherever...U-Ugh.

When I want to keep a tough exterior I can't help but cry and they...H-Huh?

When I look over at the guard to my right he's smiling and even laughing. Do they take pleasure in this?

Why and what person could take pleasure in another's suffering? I suppose what I can understand is not caring...But actually enjoying it.

Ka'marius:Monsters, all of you are monsters.

He squeezes my left arm and I bite my lip hard to stop myself from yelling out and giving them an ounce of satisfaction from this.

As we keep walking I recognize this direction...It's the same direction of where I came last time meaning I'm going back to that room again and I'll have to see her again. What will she do to me?

We get to the same hallway...And I see that dreaded door that I've only seen thrice and yet I fear it so much. How could I fear an inanimate object so much?

The open the door ahead of me and I enter in to see a table laid out with 2 chairs and what was here yesterday is cleared out... Across the table is that woman and she gestures for me to sit down and I do exactly that as I don't have any another choice.

Next to her is another chair and a empty one.

Ar'usshi:How do you feel?

Ka'marius:...