earning my ;

Ring the semicolons on my middle finger juice more than just going to the tattoo parlor. It was in life experience as well as learning about suicide prevention just for interest sake and help other people who might randomly need it. So I ended up learning about suicide prevention can you do something that I was interested in and was very passionate about still am.  I said I love her to Paul Ryan get the semicolons without the siding to earn them yard noches with in life experiences it's called but also not without the proper knowledge to make people aware of the subject in the first place. When I was in my early 20s I had a really rough time with my life where I rather not talk about it but I'll tell you anyway where I had a bit of a hissy fit and I threatened myself to my parents and they took her to the hospital and it took more energy and time to cause a kick up of dirt instead of saying while I've screwed up. So I ended up acting like a child and I don't want this value anyone's feelings but that's what it was like for me back then and when I look back on it and I said this was not worth picking up some dirt and wasting time and energy. For something that is so insignificantly and so temporary it's ridiculous I didn't wanna bother with that so I decided fuck it I wasn't gonna bother with that kind of a thought lifestyle anymore. I thought lifestyle was the score of your own thought I decided I was gonna say tough it out ride the wave and then just acknowledge and go ahead with life that's what I decide to go on with then when I decide to do the suicide prevention course so I can make more people more aware of it I need out learning that I was more interested in psychology and mental health and I was with astronomy even though astronomy is one of my favourite things the one thing that I think I was put on this planet for was for to help people and make people aware of mental health that's why I was given these free courses I believe everything happens for a reason I believe and that's why this is why I came around on this planet this sphere. Why I travel the world halfway across the world and why I like learning languages and learning different things in the first place. That was the start and the taste of some thing that now it's going to become something bigger was just trying to earn two silly tattoos that was meaning in life experience but I wanted to make it mean something more than I know about it. The tattoos were not silly just and tell you the truth anything with a semicolon is not silly in fact it means your life should continue on your story should continue and I believe that's important no read up on even if you're not going to be going down the same fateful path as I am I think we should still learn about the origins of the semicolon and suicide prevention and help with your fellow man it might help someone else as I said give an inch they'll take a mile you never know and that doesn't have to be a bad thing as I said before it can be a good thing they can thrive after you do a simple good thing. Like talking to them in this case. I also learned from that course that you should not diminish or devalue the persons feelings but acknowledge them and say well yes they are what they are and I said I can't think of anything right now but I have been through these doldrums many times as a teenager as well as in my early 20s I don't remember writing a poem and as a little distrubing bird anyways this is what it was, that made my parents say that I was gifted but I had to stay back a year for grade 12.  
Here is the part of the poem that I remembered anyway it was very easy dark and I wasn't very fun
I'm sorry I was doing computer literacy class
I got in my chair no notice nobody cares I just happened and I naturally
When you realize what happened to me they ended up calling ME
While he was performing my autopsy I begged him not to perform the autopsy instead I was gonna tell him everything that happened.......... And the polo mostly goes like that most of the time and it was enough to freak out my parents and I flaked me out too and I was only in grade 11 it was there January 2006 I think.  And another stressors that year as well I had a religious teacher that was really fascist station say that but she was horrible she wouldn't let you eat lunch unless you were quiet and I was quiet most of the time in that class but I ended up paying for everyone else is bad karma which wasn't  Too fun how to tell them about that, my parents and daughter that was so I ended up having to say well and I have this teacher that starving everyone in this class because everyone else is rowdy and I'm the one that has to suffer for it that's why I made me some pounds so I kind a gain weight was some kind of stressor is well for me at the time as well as computer literacy class and the stupid religion class and the teacher that wouldn't let anyone go to lunch it was so stupid.  
Well it did get better my first year of gray 12 at least.  There is another another person who is going to say or downplay my emotions and downplay me with religion. One girl said the Saddam Hussein should've not been hung and I called her a bitch.  That was the girl that my boyfriend Matt was cheating on me with I still remember her name Alex she was a real winner. Anyway it showed up on my  Report card and said that I was a zealout But I was not the one saying evil things.   I was just trying to state an opinion that someone who was being a pain in the butt and saying that I bad person you should've not had what was coming to him that was really ridiculous on her partner and I was just calling her out on it. She ended up taking my boyfriend away from me that year and I remember that was very horrible and I got into a fight with him and called him an Al-Qaeda sympathizer it was really horrible.
The next day after they have fried I remember dinosaur and I was going to go a different direction as far as my dating was concerned and I told my parents that I was lesbian they excepted me but I didn't know who I was in love with I said I just don't like guys anymore because of Matt because they all cheat and they all lie some of them not all of them there's some good ones out there but there's someone is that a real pains in the toushe.
Set a timer I was banned from my space and I had to wait until Spacey came along to continue my MySpace career which was very annoying because of one piglet that couldn't keep his pants on when I say it was very horrible and I didn't like that one that he should've been the one without the mice face. And guess what he was doing he was calling his mom and saying that I was a criminal and she threaten me with every prisoner on the planet as well which was even worse she said if I even went as far as to go near her son map I was going to be thrown in prison a particular US prison in Cuba that I'm not gonna mention and I was very mad I and I told my mom she was even matter at the mother of this idiot. So that stymied my dating life for the rest of my life ever since then I've had nothing but problems with this guy Matt and I am because of him I've been jinxed so I just go about around talking to people and being friends instead of dating.  Which is a better approach than having to date someone and then be jinxed and feeling like you're cursed.