no memories

As I write this particular part of my childhood particularly when I was in grade 7 and eight I remember my father being in a drunken rage and saying you won't have any fucking memories of your friends because you don't have any anymore. Because you keep getting in shit and stuff like that he was just putting me down and criticizing how I left and stuff just trying to live life fully and enjoy my life without the interlopers that were normal people what the fuck is normal anyway I don't believe in normal. I remember one day yesterday when I was going to have my toenails clipped not that I can't do them myself I'm just too fucking lazy to do them myself I'm either writing wrapping singing or doing something of the fact of art to care about my toenails. So one of my friends was joining my Toenails and she said well what is normal tell me what's normal your neck your creative you're brilliant you got integrity. You're not normally you're interesting normal is boring that's what I remember her saying yesterday 24 hours ago. I now have but what my father was saying was a complete fucking opposite be a normal don't be unique don't be creative don't be anything because he was a drunk fuck excuse my language. But that's what he was was a drunk son of a bitch a juff.
On the conferry one he said that I wouldn't have any memories about my friends in school or my childhood because I was behaving so badly guess what father I remember everything every fucking detail excuse my language again but he just drives me nuts. He would slap me if he had the chance to get out the belt if he would.  What is the terrified of them fuck no I was not terrified of a little boy in a man's body screaming and yelling. And telling me that I wouldn't remember and then I was dumb enough to fucking forget everything but I didn't I remember nails and Anna I remember Karen I remember what the hell they did to me from kindergarten to grade 8 till I was in grade 12 I remember everything. And what they did to me was the pet say were not real friends they were trying to manipulate and extort me into doing things that wasn't right I can tell when there's a criminal and when there isn't. And who is criminal material and who just made a fuck up in life.

A few days ago I was talking to a guy named Timothy which is fine Timothy is a good guy the first thing he mentioned was I fucked up I spent 10 years in jail and I said that's fine I've done a few fuck ups in my life too. Again father I do remember everything and anything. And I told him exactly what I went through as a kid and everything else as if he was my therapist. He's a good guy he has integrity he actually learned his lesson I wouldn't call him a convent door criminal because I have those things are things that are some human what I was talking to was a human. Someone who made a mistake spend 10 years of his life that he can't take back and now he has to on up and better himself and that's what he did. And I think that's really commendable and I think him saying that he first in the conversation started was that he had a bad past and I told him that I had a bad past to was the start of a beautiful friendship.   Even though my friends are very cautious about him saying well you spent 10 years in prison I said yeah well people fuck up. I'm getting worked up to the point where I was gonna end up doing 10 years in prison to 20 years to life because I was going to strangle someone. Why because they don't understand that everyone's human and they can make Little mistakes or illegal mistakes in this case his mistakes were illegal but he acknowledged them and went on with his life and try to better himself that was the best thing I've ever heard is a beautiful thing I ever heard and I told them that my friends that that this guy helped himself get out of a shitty situation.    I don't believe in demonizing someone about their past or else I would be Lucifer himself because I have done a lot of bad things in my past do I have a criminal record no but I do remember every fucking prank I pulled.

Back to my father he thinks I can't remember anything because of my shitty behaviour but as I said I remember every organizing day from kindergarten the great 12 agonizing I remember the liberation day which was graduation night graduation ceremony I ended up getting an award for school spirit and I ended up on the for Frick sake the actual Honour roll. Some thing that not very many people my age do and they're shittier than me. Never underestimate someone just because they've had a shitty behaviour or they're having a shitty day I mean it's we're just human like I just mentioned about the guy I met on Facebook that did 10 years very intelligent guy very good.  So I don't want to condemn people but my father condemn me to thinking I won't remember my behaviours or remember anything was if I was drunk I'm not drunk I was 12 so I remember everything and I never got drunk in my life I'm a prohibitionist I hate that shit with a passion the alcohol and drugs. I can see why some people do that stuff and they can learn a lesson from ahead and go on with their lives healthy but personally I wouldn't do it myself is drugs or alcohol things I would force me to forget about the past. Now but that's not what I'm Prohibition as I just don't like drinking.