Chapter fourteen

The picture above I had to add because it's perfect.

"Okay Emma's not here so Nessie pack your stuff before she comes and steals James away." Ethan rushed.
Vanessa nodded running to her room.
"So you're taking her away?" Ethan asked crossing his arms.
"Uh yes why?" James asked.
"If you make her cry, suffer, miserable or anything I will cut you."
"I will never get her hurt. All I want for her is to be happy."
Vanessa came back with suitcases.
"Okay so I still have some more stuff I'll come back for later."
Ethan nodded looking over to the bedroom.
"Okay I'll make sure that Emma won't go back there. She never does so no problem. Now James since she's moving in with you.... You gotta take care of her."
"Of course I will."
A beeping of a car was heard outside.
"Emma's back?" Ethan freaked out.
"I thought you said she would be gone for hours!"
"Looks like she isn't. Go out through the back door." Ethan shoved them outside the back door, praying for Emma to get distracted by texting or something.
"Thanks Ethan." Vanessa called out before he slammed the door.

Emma opened the door, swishing her hair back and forth. She had just dyed it blond for a reason.
James liked Vanessa but her hair was this dark brown color. So why not drive him crazy with a lighter blond color?
If she ever got to see him again.
"I'll definitely steal him away now."

As soon as Cristiano found out about Vanessa moving in with James, he immediately had the plan in his head.
"I'll just have to wait till James isn't there. We live in the same neighborhood, just a few houses away. Perfect."
But the way he was going to steal her was not the way anyone would think.
Go out for coffee or dinner, no. See each other randomly? No.
But a way no one would expect from him.

----------------------------------------------

"What are you thinking Ronaldo?" Javier asked. He didn't have a plan so he was looking up to Cristiano for ideas.
"James is taking this whole thing to a new level."
"What are you talking about? He proposed?"
"No. They're moving in together."
Javier's jaw dropped. He couldn't believe it. How is it possible that she could've accepted?
"And what's your plan?" Javier quickly asked.
"Well I will steal her in a way no one would really expect from me." Cristiano smiled running his hands together.
"Should I be scared?" Javier asked.
"Just wait and see." Cristiano smirked nodding his head.

"Okay well you pretty much know where everything is now right?" James asked for the millionth time.
"Yes I do know by now."
"Okay well I don't want to leave like this but I have to go talk to the coach about something okay? I trust you will not wreck my house while I'm gone?"
"I live here too now so no of course I won't destroy it. Or set it on fire."
"Okay well I'll be back soon." James opened the front door and left.
What they didn't know was that Cristiano hid behind a car in front of the house watching carefully.

As Vanessa sat down slowly on a couch, she heard something move. She gasped running to the kitchen to see what had fallen down.
She saw nothing so she went back to the living room, a frown on her face.
As Vanessa passed the front door, it suddenly flew open and an arm went around her neck.
"Say a word, and you're dead." The person slammed a hand on her mouth.
"Help!" Vanessa screamed instead as she was dragged out of the house. Suddenly a cloth was placed on her lips. She accidentally inhaled the odor, drifting off into a deep sleep.

Cristiano smiled as he placed the sleeping girl on the back seat of his car.
"Oh little Vanessa. So innocent, so sweet, so not James' type of woman. Ah you weren't smart enough to get away." He slammed the door and climbed into the driver's seat. Luckily his windows were tinted so no one could easily look inside the car.
Cristiano could've simply carried her a few houses down but that would be too suspicious.
Besides he was just coming from training so why not do it now?
Javier is so not beating me now. Cristiano thought as he drove. Instead of going to his house he would go to the unknown house he had hidden in the woods.
No one knew about it and it was perfectly hidden with all the trees around it.
When Cristiano finally arrived, he carefully lifted up Vanessa from the backseat, bridal style into the house. He shut the door, pressing the lock on it and closing the curtains around the door.
Placing Vanessa on a bed in one of the farthest bedrooms, he sighed admiring her.
"Damn Vanessa I've never been this close to you. I could even-"
No Cristiano, calm yourself down. You can't do this to her. Not yet.
Cristiano pressed his lips softly on Vanessa's. Sure this may not be as passionate as it would've been if she was awake but it was something.
Cristiano finally couldn't resist anymore. He didn't care how much Vanessa would hate him. He couldn't resist just watching her sleep. Her shirt was too low on her chest and her hair fanned around her head.
"I never wanted to do this but I can't help it. I love you so you're going to have to understand why I did this. That and your shirt was too tempting for me." Cristiano lightly began kissing her neck, pulling her body against his, her back making an arch.
He let her go slowly, pressing his lower body harder against hers.
"This would be much more better if you were awake. But I'm okay with it." Cristiano began pulling off her shirt and the tank top she had underneath. It hadn't helped cover the upper part. He slowly got rid of his clothes in the process. He left a love bite on a part on her neck that could easily be covered with her hair.
"Okay Vanessa from now on you're mine. Well James doesn't know but..." He slipped off the last article of clothing on his body before he actually began.