Chapter nineteen

After everyone had left, Vanessa left to take a shower and change.
It's nice to be back instead of locked in a room.
When she finished, James stood at the door of her room.
"Tell me everything." He said sternly.
"Aw you look so cute when you try to be serious." Vanessa smiled kissing his cheek. He turned light pink and looked away.
"But seriously who stole you?"
Vanessa sighed looking down. She closed her eyes trying to remember even a single detail.
But her mind went blank. Nothing, not even a figure.
"I don't know, I never saw the person's face. I can't even remember the voice. There were two but as hard as I try, I can't remember."
James bit his lip hard. This wasn't going to get them anywhere. He wanted the person who put him in hell to pay for what they did. For all the sadness he went through.
That person needed to be caught.

Javier left to his apartment, feeling alone. He had wanted to stay with Vanessa but with James there, he couldn't. James already suspected, there was no need for his hate.
As he turned the key inside the lock on his door, a voice yelled at him.
"Javier hold on!"
Cristiano ran off the elevator towards him. Javier unlocked the door but didn't go inside.
"What?"
"So James called me saying that he found his girlfriend after being kidnapped."
Unfortunately I had to return her to James. Javier thought. He nodded.
"Do...you k-know.... w-who stole her?" Cristiano asked. Nervousness ran all over his body, waiting for Javier's response.
"Uh..No...Why?" Javier felt like Cristiano was hiding something. He sounded very suspicious. Cristiano would never stammer. He was always very firm with everything he said.
"Oh...um....for no reason." Cristiano left before Javier could ask anything else.
Javier frowned. There was obviously something with him. He opened the door to his apartment and walked inside.
Cristiano smiled inside the elevator leaning his head on the wall. As long as no one suspected anything he was good.
And Vanessa had never seen him while she had been kidnapped so she wouldn't suspect of him.
I'm good. No one can suspect of me, Cristiano Ronaldo. They would never think of me doing this.
Wouldn't James hate me right now?
I wouldn't mind taking Vanessa again. I just can't get her out of my mind. As hard as I try it doesn't get me anywhere. She's always in my thoughts. Ever since I saw her. James is lucky. If I could I would've found her first.

"James?" Vanessa said as James turned to leave.
"What?" He replied. She patted the spot next to her on the bed.
"Stay with me. Please?"
Say yes James.
James smirked.
"You want me already?"
Vanessa's eyes widened. She blushed looking down.
"N-no! You aren't getting me until we have been at least two months together."
James nodded. That seemed reasonable. Not that he wanted to but at least she wouldn't expect him to do it now.
"I won't have to sleep hugging a cold pillow for once." James blushed.
Vanessa looked at him smiling.
"Aw poor baby. Didn't you use a teddy bear to replace it?"
James looked at her with his innocent look.
"I didn't want a stupid bear. I wanted you."
Vanessa bit her lip keeping in her tears. She pulled him close, kissing him.
"And now you have me." She pulled away slightly, smiling.
"Princess."
"Baby face."

Sorry it is very short but it's like a filler chapter. Conferences for school are next week so I've been trying to turn my work in so that they don't have anything bad to say about me.
I'm kidding I just am focusing on keeping my grades up.
With homework every day in math and the essay we did in language arts I didn't have time to update. I have a presentation to give also next week so shoot me.
I'll try to take advantage of the weekend and post chapters so that you won't be disappointed :)