Author's Note

So guys I kinda need a new book cover. The one already posted looks too plain with only the title on it. I mean it looks nice but it's only the cover. I had tried putting several pictures into one cover but it didn't work.

You can send me your covers through my Twitter: @KellBelleforev
You could message me on here for more details.

On the cover it has to have the title and of course James.
So depending on if I get covers sent (because most of the times I get reads on a part but only like two people actually vote and comment or something) I will pick a few maybe sometime next week and then out of those you all could vote for one?
Well I hope this gets someone's attention because it hurts to see when you get so many reads on a part...
With only one vote.
I have no judgement but honestly that should change. I have like the same person voting for every single one of my chapters which I'm thankful for because it shows that there are some readers who vote for your story all the way but there are more who stay quiet and don't say anything.
I want to hear from you readers because I don't know if you are liking the book or not. I don't know if there is anything I could improve on.

Well that's it. Updates coming soon since I got out of school yesterday and since I'm used to waking up at six in the morning I'm writing this.
Finally summer break arrived.