CHAPTER-25

I might be busy tomorrow , so I am updating an extra chapter today , I hope you enjoy reading.

Meanwhile , Farmaan and Aditi reached Desai mansion and waited for Roeena and the others. Soon Rajendra Desai , Andrews and Ranveer reached Desai mansion for lunch. Sheela ma informed them that Roeena already had lunch and were resting , so these people proceeded with their lunch. After lunch everyone went to carry out their works leaving Aditi and Farmaan alone.

Around 6 pm

Farmaan and Aditi were quite nervous thinking about everyone's reaction. Rocky and Reena dressed up after their little session and came down and found Aditi and Farmaan in the living room.

"Bhai , Rocky bhai , I want to say something to you" started Farmaan. Roeena understood with the expressions of Aditi and Farmaan that they confessed their feelings to one another , but the remained silent waiting to hear things from their mouths.

"What is it Farmaan ?" asked Rocky gruffly. Aditi gulped at Rocky's hard tone and looked at Reena . Reena slightly assured her with her eyes. "Bhai , you know nah" said Farmaan. "What is it Farmaan , I don't know anything." Said Rocky teasing Farmaan a bit. "Bhai , its....its.... I l-love Aditi a-and she l-loves me back." Stuttered Farmaan.

Rocky and Reena exchanged smiles and Rocky said , "I know it right from the day one and I told shona about it , did'nt I shona?" said Rocky smiling broadly. And Reena nodded happily. "I am bit nervous about Papa's reaction." Said Aditi. Rocky immediately replied , "Who has the guts to say no to Rocky?, I'll handle it" he assured.

They all waited for Andrews and Rajendra Desai , and when they arrived. Rocky came to the point without any delay and Aditi and Farmaan accepted that they both liked each other and it was time for the wedding bells to be rang again.

Andrews said , "Aditi is still in college, lets do the engagement first and have the wedding after her college ends." Everyone felt this was a good idea. "Then , why to delay the engagement Uncleji ,lets hold the engagement on Diwali itself ". Said Rocky.

And Roeena along with Farmaan went to KGF and informed Fatima ma , Khasim Chacha and Vanaram about this . Fatima ma was happy as she loved Aditi and she could'nt think of a better daughter in law.

Two days before Diwali,

A stylish young girl steps outside the Bangalore airport she is ushered into a car by a bunch of black cats. The car drives into a big mansion surrounded by lot of guards. She steps outside the car and walks into the mansion and is welcomed by a man.

"Come beti , we've been waiting for you all these years , finally you are here "said the man

The girl smiled and said , " Yes , I am here because I wanted to come here as I have purpose" she stopped smiling continued in a hard tone " not to get involved in your dirty business." She looked at the man for a moment and went upstairs.

In KGF

The KGF was getting ready to witness the first Diwali ever in its History. The whole place was decorated with diyas. Sweets were prepared by the womenfolk and Reena was checking all the arrangements and Rocky was worried for his shona as she was walking up and down continuously and straining herself.

While , the preparations for the engagements were also taking place , Farmaan was very happy as he was getting engaged to the love of his life. Rocky was very cautious of the security as Guru pandian was attending the engagement and he was still against them and could do anything to ruin him.

In Desai mansion

A phone rang and Ranveer picked up the call , the conversation is one sided,

"Hello , Ranveer Desai here."

............

"What?!"

.............

"No , I mean When?"

...............

"I am sorry"

..............

"Soon"

..........

"Day after Diwali"

.................

"I promise"

.............

"Bye"

..........