CHAPTER-27

I might be busy tomorrow , So an extra chapter today.

Enjoy Reading

After dinner , Reena told Aditi to send some men to shadow Ranveer and his activities and tighten the security for Rajendra Desai and Andrews. She didn't want to tell this to Rocky because he was already tensed about something. After Aditi left her mind travelled to that particular day.

Rocky , Reena , Farmaan , Chacha and Vanaram were checking the old warehouses as Reena wanted to convert one of the warehouses into a common dining hall as people are made to sit on the dusty floors to have food if there is a massive celebration. Suddenly something happened surprising everyone , a sword fell from somewhere and the workers were startled at the sword.

Vanaram saw this and said , "Adheera's sword , the name that is enough to make everyone's spine shiver , even Garuda and Suryavardhan  feared him

Vanaram saw this and said , "Adheera's sword , the name that is enough to make everyone's spine shiver , even Garuda and Suryavardhan feared him. He was arrogant , ruthless and followed the methods of the Vikings but one day he disappeared without a word and there is no information about that cruel person." Reena felt that she had heard about Adheera from her father when she was in school.

A few hours later ,

The informers came with their updates to meet Rocky , "Salam bhai , Gurupandian is meeting someone in the forest areas of Bangalore , we could'nt see the person but we saw GP talking something seriously for a long time." Said one person. And the other person started , "That guy had tattoos on his face and wore black clothes, this is what I saw."

Vanaram stiffened at this new information and gestured the informers to leave and whispered to Rocky , "Adheera". Rocky's eyes widened and fisted his palms in anger.

Reena came back to reality as her dogs came running to her followed by her husband. She smiled at Napa and picked her while Noma danced around her feet , she knelt down and patted her head. Rocky came near her and picked Noma. And they both walked to their room.

After refreshing Reena was standing in the balcony lost in thoughts with Napa and Noma sitting on their dog bed observing her. She was constantly haunted by fear as she recollected various incidents , informers brought news about a person who resembled much like Adheera meeting GP often and she knew Rocky had some plan to tackle him , but she wanted her husband and family to be safe.

Rocky came and back hugged her and nuzzled her nape , this feeling made Reena feel peaceful. He was her Peace and she was his. He lifted her and carried her inside and Napa and Noma followed their parents and jumped on the bed before Roeena could lie. Reena smiled at this but Rocky made an irritated face. They both settled on the bed with the dogs lying on their feet and slipped into a slumber.

The next evening , Ranveer and Radhika met in a Café and settled in the last table , unknown to them that they were shadowed by Aditi's men.

"So , why did you leave me alone and come to India" questioned Radhika. "Wait , baby , I came here to find my roots that's why I came to India" said Ranveer in a calm voice.

"Roots? , you told me that your father cut all his relations in India" snapped Radhika.

"Yes , baby that's why I am here to renew my relationship with everyone." Replied Ranveer.

"Why? , you know that I hate my father for killing my mother , that's why I hate him and this country and the system here and moved away from this place , and you promised me that you had no one in this cursed place where my mother was killed , but now you have cheated me." Complained Radhika.

"I know it very well baby but , we need someone in our wedding to bless us and share our joy on that special occasion , that's why I am here to find my family." Said Ranveer taking her hand in his. She jerked away his hands and took her bag and left without a word. Ranveer looked at the way she went and left silently. The informers quietly informed the incidents to Aditi.

Days passed Ranveer and Radhika met and argued about the same topic. The men collected information about Radhika and presented it to Aditi and she conveyed it to Reena over phone . "Ree , Radhika's mother died when she was ten as GP was busy with work and failed to reach the hospital on time to sign on the surgery papers. She was angry ,stubborn and left to Australia with her grandmother and stayed there , this is the first time she is visiting India after her mother's death. I have sent two people to Australia to find about more Ranveer and Radhika." Reena listened to everything and said , "Tell the men to find everything fast , the faster we know things we can prevent any harm." Replied Reena.

She was tormented by the new happenings , she loved and trusted Ranveer but that trust is about to break , if Rocky comes to know about these happenings , he will go mad in rage and won't think twice before killing Ranveer and GP as he trusts Ranveer and waiting for the right time to make Ranveer the Prime minister's candidate replacing GP.