CHAPTER-26

Thanks for voting for my previous chapter

Diwali came bright with happiness Reena stirred up and opened her eyes to find her husband sleeping like a baby with his face buried on her chest. She caressed his bare back and kissed his nose gently and removed his arms from her waist and wore his shirt and went to the bathroom and turned on the geyser and took out things for the bath. She wore a silk night gown over her husband's shirt and went to the kitchen to heat some oil for their bath.

She came up and had a warm oil bath using herbal paste to wash her hair and Multani mitti to wash her body and wore a beautiful silk sari wrapped her wet hair into a bun with a towel and strands of hair peeked from her bun , water dripping out from them. She went near her husband and made those droplets fall on his face, he shrunk his face feeling disturbed , she opened her bun and shook her hair making the water droplets to fall on his face.

Rocky opened his eyes in irritation but his eyes widened to see his shona clad in a silk sari looking like a goddess. "Get up monster , today is Diwali get up and get ready" said Reena pulling the duvet. He got up like an obedient boy , still lost in her beauty and followed her into the bathroom. Reena made him sit on a stool and applied oil to his long hair and massaged his head gently. Rocky closed his eyes as Reena's hands did magic. She took some herbal paste and massaged his hair with it , then she scooped some Multani mitti in her hands and applied in his body and she added cold water to the hot water making it warm, and poured it on him washing the mitti and the herbal paste. She left the bathroom leaving Rocky to wash up . She went to the wardrobe room and took out his outfit for the day ,and left to their room he came out wearing the outfit selected by Reena and drying his hair with a towel.

He found her sitting on the bed with a small box in her hand. He gave her the towel in her hand telling her to dry it and sat on the floor , she took the towel and dried his hair while Rocky closed his eyes enjoying it. As she finished drying she made him stand and took the box , opened it and forwarded to him , Rocky was surprised to see the couple rings and he made her wear one and she made him wear the other one.

 As she finished drying she made him stand and took the box , opened it and forwarded to him , Rocky was surprised to see the couple rings and he made her wear one and she made him wear the other one

 "Happy Diwali , my cute monster" said Reena kissing his cheeks deeply. Rocky smiled at her antics and said "My cheek went an inch in with your kiss" rubbing the place where she kissed him. "Happy Diwali my shona , you look like a cute goddess in this attire." Continued Rocky as he led her into the wardrobe room. He opened a cupboard and took out some boxes and made Reena stand in front of one of the mirrors and made her wear bangles, long chains , necklace , waist chain. Each time he kissed the place where the jewel was put. Reena went to the same cupboard and took a few boxes and came near Rocky and made him wear a big gold chain a bracelet and a gold watch on his left wrist. He back hugged her and both stood in front of the mirror admiring each other. "Shona , these ornaments look extra beautiful as you are wearing them" whispered Rocky into her hair inhaling the sweet smell of her Herbal shampoo. When his face touched her hair he felt her hair to be still wet and he immediately brought a fresh towel and dried her hair vigorously as he can't take risk with her health.