CHAPTER-34

Thanks for your comments and votes for my previous chapter and the response to the poll was also good , many of you want the story based on Royals and the poll is still on lets see what happens and enjoy this chapter.

Days passed as Ranveer recovered and Rocky reconciled with him and Rajendra Desai. Ranveer accepted his apology but Rajendra Desai could'nt easily reaccept Rocky. But when Reena broke the news of her Pregnancy he could'nt stop himself from hugging his jammai. Guru Pandian accepted Ranveer as his son in law as he was the only way to get his daughter's love and made him the next Prime Minister's candidate. Radhika agreed to this to make Ranveer happy as she knew his heart was set on becoming a political leader.

Rocky and Reena shifted to Bangalore as Reena got exhausted easily as she travelled from KGF to Bangalore often for meeting the doctor. They both stayed in a penthouse not far from Desai Mansion.

Radhika and Ranveer decided to marry after the election. Election Campaigns were going on well and Rocky was silently supporting them. Handling Reena was a herculean task for him. Sometimes she behaved like a baby who wanted love , attention and care and the other times she behaved like a matured big momma.

Sheela ma stayed with Roeena to take care of Reena . Farmaan , Chacha and Vanaram operated KGF from within while Rocky worked from Bangalore. Rocky spent most of his time with Reena taking care of her. Feeding her healthy food , going on walks with her, massaging her feet , cuddling with her to make her feel better and all.

Roeena were getting ready to meet the doctor. Reena was looking herself in the mirror , she started to have a small baby bump she said to Rocky , "Rocky , I am putting weight on and on your daughter makes me look like a pumpkin." Rocky hugged her from back and caressed her baby bump and said , "You are not fat , maybe chubby." And pulled her cheeks , "My daughter has made you more prettier" continued Rocky.

Reena came out of his embrace and stuck out her tongue at him and went to take her bag. Rocky was shocked at his Shona's reaction and stood still for a minute . He saw her walk out of the room and followed her.

They met the Doctor and she checked Reena and said , " Reena is fine and are you ready for your first sonography?" Roeena nodded excited . The Doctor took them to the next room and Rocky helped Reena to lie on the bed and the doctor applied cool gel on her tummy and soon they heard the heartbeats of their baby.

The doctor left the room giving privacy for the couple. Reena felt her hand being taken by Rocky and saw him with wet eyes , he had tears in his eyes too. "Shona , thank you baby, thanks for giving me this happiness." Said Rocky. Reena smiled and kissed his hand. They both returned home were resting on the bed post lunch. Rocky was seeing the sonography report and pointed to a spot and said , "Shona , is this our daughter." Reena moved his finger to another place and said , "This is our little son."

"Not again shona, it's a princess and I am very sure about it." said Rocky in an annoyed tone. His tone made Reena upset and she got angry and said, "What how do you know , I am having the baby inside me and I can feel my son , my little prince."

"Um whenever your prince troubles you, you call the baby as my daughter and the rest of the time, he is your son" said Rocky slightly offended. "Yes" said Reena as she laid down picking up her novel , Rocky moved the duvet to inspect her legs and found them swollen he immediately went to heat oil for her massage.

He massaged her feet well and covered her with a duvet and left the room as she was sound asleep. Reena woke up in the evening and had a shower and wore her maternity gown and came out of the room to find Rocky and Sheela ma. 

Reena's costume

Reena's costume

She found Sheela ma in the kitchen cooking something as soon as the smell of the food being sauteed hit her nostrils she felt an urge to vomit , she covered her mouth with her palm and turned towards the sink but nothing came out. Sheela ma noticed this and turned off the gas and checked on Reena. "Bache are you okay?" asked Sheela ma touching her cheek.

"No ma" said Reena hugging her , "I feel like throwing up but I can't the sensation its quite difficult to handle and I am experiencing this for sometime." Sheela ma smiled as she understood Reena's problem and said , "Bache you have to smell something to suppress the sensation , something like lemon or even your perfume will help you to overcome this." Breaking the hug , "Now go and rest for sometime , I'll slice some fruits for you." Continued Sheela ma.

Reena walked back to her room and heard her husband talking to someone over phone in his study , she crossed the study and went to her room and took her perfume and smelt it but the smell of her perfume made her vomiting sensation worse , she turned to go into the restroom but dashed into her strong husband's iron chest. "Shona , are you okay baby ?" he asked taking her into his embrace. She buried her face on his chest and inhaled his smell , the smell of his perfume mixed with his sweat and his manly scent made her feel the best.

She opened her eyes and narrated about her problem and added , "Your smell suppressed my vomiting sensation , from now onwards I am going to smell you whenever I feel like throwing up."

Rocky tightened the hold around her and said , "Always at your service , my queen."

Rocky's costume

Rocky's costume