CHAPTER-49

Thanks for voting and commenting for my previous Chapter. I am very sorry I could'nt post any chapter yesterday as I was very busy the entire day and returned home very late and slept early as I was tired.

Roeena were in their cabin in their Head office. Reena was seated on the couch and Rocky was resting his head on her lap. He was holding Reena's one hand to his chest and her other hand was running through his thick mane. He had his eyes closed and his mind was in peace after a along time as he was spending time with his Shona. On the other hand Reena's mind was in a turmoil as she thought about Rohan and Rocky's encounter. "Should I say about Rohan to Rocky , will it be right?" thought Reena.

Both of them were in different worlds and they were disturbed by the telephone. Rocky opened his eyes with a groan and answered the phone. Reena was watching him as he ended the call he took his coat which he had removed earlier and wore it. "Shona , I have to go to KGF today , I'll be back by dinnertime. Shall I drop you in our house?" said Rocky as he went near Reena and caressed her cheeks. Reena held his hand which was on her cheeks and said , "Rocky , I want to say something." Rocky sat next to her and took her feet and placed it on his lap and began filliping her toes , Reena closed her eyes feeling relaxed. Rocky began massaging her feet and asked , "Is it about that joker we met this morning, Shona?" Reena's eyes shot open and she asked , "How did you guess , Rocky?".

Rocky gave an I-know-everything-kind of smile and said , "I know you well Shona in and out." "Rohan was my senior in college , he was the heartthrob of the college. Many girls were behind him and...." Dragged Reena. Rocky's eyes met her and she continued , "there was a rumor that he liked me." Continued Reena slowly. Rocky stopped massaging her feet for a moment and continued again. Reena leaned and kissed Rocky's cheeks slightly and said , "But I never liked him." Rocky faced her and said , "I know my shona will never have such a bad taste." He gently placed her feet on the cushion and got up buttoning his coat and turned to her and forwarded his hand , She immediately placed her and on his and got up , "Come I'll drop you back home and leave for KGF." Said Rocky holding her hands a bit tighter than usual. "Why?" asked Reena confused. Rocky held her midriff and pulled her closer and whispered against her lips , "I know you'll be tired after a sleepless night and you must be ready to have another sleepless night nah , that's why you need rest." Reena blushed and moved a bit closer to him and parted he lips slightly , Rocky understood her move and took her plum like lips into his.

That evening,

Reena was helping her kids with their homework in their study room. Rocky entered the house , he could hear his Shona's strict voice from the study room in the living room and chuckled. She is a mix of Ferociousness and Gentleness he silently went to his room not wanting to distract his kids while studying. He changed and checked the time it was almost half past eight , dinnertime for the kids. He made his way to the dining area and there was no one except the maid who was laying the table. He went to his kids' room and he found them jumping on the bed with their night clothes spread on the floor. 

As soon as they saw him they both charged towards him at top speed. He knelt down and took them in his arms and asked , "Where is shona , my babies?" "Mumma talking on phone Aditi Chachi." Answered Reya in her baby tone and Rocky understood that his Shona was talking over phone with Aditi. "Papa lets play." Said Ryan who wanted his father's attention on him. "Okay" said Rocky placing them both on the bed and settled next to them. "Lets play Mickey mouse, I am Minnie , Ryan bhaiyya is Doanld duck and Papa is Mickey ." said Reya confusing Rocky. "Who is Mickey ?" asked Rocky confused. "Mouse , Papa " said Ryan in disgust. "What ?! mouse?" asked Rocky in serious tone. "Yes, Papa, I even have a doll" Said Reya showing her toys. 

"Babies , I am a businessman not mouse and you both are my babies , not mouse." Said Rocky patting Reya's head. "Papa , lets play Power Rangers", "I am the Red Ranger and Papa is Blue Ranger began Ryan but he was cut off by Reya. "Papa is not Ranger he is a businessman." " Why, Papa you are not Ranger?" asked Ryan shocking Rocky. Reena entered the room after finishing her call. "Ryan , Reya its bath time come." Both the kids ran to their mother leaving their Papa in confusion. Post-dinner and TV session Reena tucked the kids in their beds and put them to sleep and went to her room and found Rocky browsing the Internet on the computer.  

She sat on his lap and put her arms around him and kissed his cheek but there was no reaction from his side. She glanced at the screen and laughed , "Rocky are you a kid?" asked Reena. "I am always your first kid nah." Said Rocky rubbing his cheek against hers. "Why are you searching about Power Rangers?" asked Reena snuggling to him. "Ryan asked me why I am not a Ranger , that's why." Answered Rocky shutting down the system and carried Reena to their bed. "Oh , that's just some series he's obsessed with" answered Reena cuddling to Rocky. 

"Shona , I guess the kids are going to have a term break soon, is that so?" asked Rocky. "Yes, after two weeks." Answered Reena. "I am planning a vacation to Disneyland." Said Rocky. Reena sat up in shock ,smiled and said , "Even I love to go there." "So who is the kid here?" asked Rocky . Reena smiled and jumped over him and said , "You always say , I am your first kid." Repeating the same line as Rocky . He pulled her into a tight hug and said , "You are my first kid and I am yours , okay?". Reena smiled and nodded. "Don't say anything about the trip to our kids, it's a surprise." Said Rocky coming on top of her.

Slight Mature Content Ahead

He slowly kissed his way down her neck moulding Reena's body over her clothes making her moan. He opened her night shirt and kissed her breasts through her bra squeezing her waist. Reena' hands were running over his abs and she tried to take off his night shirt , he helped her to take off his clothes leaving him only with his boxers. Rocky undid Reena's Pyjamas and threw them away. He placed wet kisses all over her thighs and stomach. Reena chanted Rocky's name like a mantra. Suddenly Rocky stopped and went near her ear and asked , "Baby where are those hand cuffs?". Reena opened her eyes and said in an irritated tone , "I don't know.", And tried pulling him closer. Rocky got up and came with Reena's duppata and gave a predatory kind of smile , Reena understood the thoughts running inside her husband's mind and smirked. Rocky tied Reena's hands to the bed post and came on top of her placing teasing kisses all over her body making her moan in pleasure and finally he undid their underclothes and picked a protection from the side draw and rolled it on him and entered Reena. Rocky lay in Reena's embrace after hours of love making  feeling satisfied. "Baby , at this rate , we will have to buy a large box of protections every week "said Rocky kissing her breast. Reena caressed his back and said , "Its very embarrassing to buy them from the same shop every time. So you buy them from some other shop this time." said Reena closing her eyes. Rocky saw this and snuggled a bit more into her and said , "As you say Shona." and closed his eyes drifting into a peaceful sleep.

 End of Slight Mature Content