PART THREE: Stalking Violet. Chapter 6 (part 4)

A bit of poison had just passed through me. A few caustic clouds surrounding an "issue" had just been burnt off; and I'd felt those clouds and the impurities that formed them . . . churning. And I felt for Mother Earth, felt what our lack of knowledge and our greed had done and was doing to her. Yikes! The way we treat the planet, the impurities we cast into her atmosphere (both material-wise and thought-and deed-wise), and I knew the human body could not escape this ignorance. I knew as well (Master J's teachings), that our 4D journey/mission/adventure would bring round some of these impurities, and that we would not be entirely free from their effects: the effects of the lower Astrals—yes ?

'FIND ME!' (I hear you!)

"—oh! the lower-astral Plane of 4D, where divided against themselves the thoughts and deeds of men manifest as illusion—those rabid, distorted, knotted, self-made reflections, not of themselves, trying to return home to their creator, man. No, even the little light we put into our lesser-thoughts ('FALSE IMAGES!') and selfish-deeds is trying to return home; the little light scarcely enough to sustain the illusion, not enough pure light SEEDED within our lesser-thoughts/deeds to make them creative beyond the point of reflection. And so, not being able to reach through to the higher planes-of-form to create Beauty ('A BEAUTY which would then cycle back round TO APPEAR before man on his path!'), the light cloaked in illusion returns to us—to face us—hoping we will see to dissolve the illusion and set spirit free . . ."

For Wyl and I, I knew, ours would be a search for this seed, for any tidbit of light within the 4D world-of-illusion specific to us and our journey and mission—an illusion that the lower-Astrals would indeed confront us with, on our adventure, as we searched our situations for solutions. And there'd be knowledge and power required to reach a "capacity" that could then command love through the illusion to find its own. A knowledge and a power I didn't as yet fully have. But I was building power (Dear God, I sure hope so), and by going through the process internally, I was beginning to understand more the vibration. Mentally, I was beginning to perceive things more clearly. I was beginning to realize.

I knew now why I'd waked-up (—waked-up? "That little kid, Doe?") feeling burnt-out and bound to the third dimension. The reason being that there was work still to be done HERE with some of Dorothy's memories. Mentally? Well . . . mentally midmorning I had tried but failed. It was like I had tried mentally to summon some elusive memory as if it were some long ago, long-past, picture-postcard memory (—say what? "A metaphor, Dorothy?"), and maybe mentally I got the card up, midmorning; but there was no picture there! Only blank space. I did try! But mentally I couldn't access the memory, and mentally I became exhausted. Time-out.

A knock at the door. Tree. She marched right on in and asked me if I needed anything. I shook my head, no. She looked at me weird, said: "Are you okay?" I grabbed my jotter and pencil, made my hand shake a little, wrote: 'I think I'm going mental!' and handed it to her.

"You're not the only one." She handed me the jotter and gave me the look: "So . . . did I interrupt anything?" I raised a brow. Tree, still prying. "Too bad we can't talk," she said. "I guess I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing." She turned and left. (Yeah, too bad, Tree. I guess. But thanks.)

                                      ......................

So . . . mentally I had failed midmorning. The cause my doubt no doubt. But doubt or no, the little light, spirit, within that elusive memory ('FIND ME!'), like it always does, cycled round, knocked at my door, and got my emotional-body involved. And that's when things started to look up. That's when I started to feel again! And, as I understand it now, when finally I did get hold of it emotionally, it was like NO-TIME  for that creative-blue-crayon memory and my lost innocence. The trapped energy. It's still alive! The trapped energy—my innocence—still alive in my past and here in my waking world. FIND ME! And beyond a shadow of doubt, the gone-missing teachings, logged during Sleeptime (two Sleeptimes), will soon be needed by my intuition in the waking state. They're in there. The teachings are. (They'd better be!)