Chapter 1.

Lauren's P.O.V

I woke up at 7:30 to get ready for school. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. After I had finished I decided to apply a little make-up before leaving for school.

" Lauren ? Are you up yet?" My mother called from downstairs.

Yes.. I still live with my mom.

" Yeah, I'll be down in a minute" I called back finishing my hair.

I walked down stairs, greeted my mom with a kiss on her cheek.

" Good morning sweetie." My mother said returning the kiss.

"Good morning." I said back and smiled.

" You should probably eat your breakfast before you head to school" My mother said and handed me a bowl and a spoon.

" Thanks mom but I think i'm just having apple for now, I'm not that hungry." I said and smiled

" Well, alright hun then I think you should get ready for school." My mother said with a smile.

" Can I take the car, please?" I asked and made puppy eyes.

" When's your school over?" She asked.

" Around 2" I said and smiled.

" Fine, I don't have work till 3 so be back right after school" My mother said serious.

" I will." I said, gave my mother a kiss and left for school.

------------------------------------------------------

~At school~

I got out of the car, walked into the school and straight to my locker to get my schedule.

"Great.. I have math" I mumbled to myself.

" Same here." I heard behind me.

" Hey Cam!" I said and gave him a hug.

" Hey yourself." He said and smirked.

" So, there's this party on Friday.. I was wondering would you want to come with me? Not like a date.. as best friends" Cameron suddenly said as we walked to our math class.

" Naah, I got homework to do." I said and smirked.

" Ugh you're so lame." He said.

" You love me." I said still wearing my smirk.

" You know I do" He said returning the smirk.

He cares about me a lot. We have been friends since we were 10 years old! Well since I was 10.. he's one year older than I am.

" Please?" He said after awhile

"Please what?" I asked curious not knowing what he was talking about.

" Please come with me to the party?" He said and made his famous puppy eyes NO ONE can resist.

" Ugh.. I don't know.. I really need to study." I said.

" You always have to study." He said pissed.

" Fine, I'll come... But ONLY for an hour because then I really need to study." I said and gave him a warm smile.

" Yay! You're the best!" Cam said and gave me a hug before we sat down in our seats.