Chapter 36.

Cameron's P.O.V

Today's the day. I'm proposing to Lauren again. I woke up real early this morning and went out shopping with Matt,Nash, Sam and Skate.

They seriously know everything about clothes/suits. I picked one just casual black and white.

" You look handsome" Matt said and smirked at me.

Nash faked a pout and playfully hit Matt's arm.

" Why are you two so cute?" I asked.

" We can't help being so faaabulous." Matt said with a sassy tone and did a "hairflip"

Nash,Sam, Skate and I laughed our hearts out.

"Well, we shall now get the rings." I said as I payed the suits.

We went to the ring store and I picked two beautiful rings I hoped Lauren would like. I then next went to a wedding dresses store to pick out a dress for Lauren. I picked a beautiful dress which I liked very much and I couldn't wait to see her wearing it.

" You sure seem excited Cam" Matt said and smiled

" I am. I think I'm dying actually." I said.

Nash and Matt just laughed but I was being dead serious.

I had now purchased everything I had to buy so it was time to go home get dressed in some fancy clothes and go over to Lauren's place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was now ready but still I was very nervous I just wanted to disappear.

" Guys, I'm really nervous." I said and even my voice was shaking.

" It's going to be alright man, You'll do good. You're a man I would keep." Nash said

"Wow, thanks Nash." Matt said and pouted.

" I love you Mattyy" Nash then said and kissed Matthew.

Matt, Nash and I then walked over to Lauren's place. I knocked on the door. I held up flowers and smiled.

A tired Lauren came to the door.

She saw the flowers, I handed them to her and she took with them gladly and kissed me.

" Thank you Cameron" Lauren said and smiled

She was surprised to see all of the guys's with me so fancy dressed.

"What's up with you guys being all fancy and shit?" Lauren said and giggled.

I then took the chance. I went on one knee and took out the ring box.

"Lauren Collins. I love you. I love you so much. When I look into your eyes, I can see a reflection of the two of us and the life I hope we'll share together. I know my life will never be complete without you beside me to share it. When I think about you, I know that no one else will ever hold my heart the way you do. You deserve the very best, someone who will back you up without limits, let you grow without borders, and love you without end. Will you let me be the one?"

Lauren held her hands up to her mouth and began crying.

"I will. I will let you be the one Cameron!" She said and went on her knees and hugged me ever so tight.

I pulled out the rings and for my happiness it fit perfectly.

The guys were all in tears and I found my self tearing up.

" I love you so much Lauren. I will never let you slip through my hands again." I said as I kissed her.

" I love you so much too Cameron. I will never let you slip through my hands again either" Lauren said and hugged me.

This has been the best day of my life. I got the love of my life and I'm never letting her go again.

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!