Chapter 35

Lauren's P.O.V

I'm so excited to meet Cameron today! I haven't seen him in a year! I wonder if he has changed.

I woke up really early this morning, took a shower, dressed into a fancy dress, put on eye-liner and mascara, and had my hair straight.

When I had finished making myself ready I went downstairs.

"Good morning hun, You look great. Are you going somewhere?"

" You could say that." I said and smiled.

" Who's the boy?" My mom asked and wiggled her eyebrows.

" It's Cameron, We're meeting at the mall at 2. I haven't seen Cameron for a year and I'm so excited!" I said very fast.

" Wow, calm down hon. It's not the end of the world though you're meeting Cameron." My mom said and smiled.

" I'm just really excited." I said and jumped up and down.

" I'm so glad for you baby." Mom said and kissed my cheek.

" Well, I better get going. I don't want to be late." I said as I rushed outside.

It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and no clouds.

I walked to the mall and sat down on the cafe-teria.

My hands were shaking. I couldn't believe I was actually going to see Cameron for the first time in a year.

"Shit. I forgot to thank Emily." I said to myself.

I decided I'd call her before Cameron would show up.

Me: Hey Em!

Em: Hey sweetie! Did Cameron call you last night?

Me: Yes! THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH! I'm at the mall right now waiting for him!

Em: That's amazing! I hope you two have a great time! Call me when your date is finished.

Me: I will! Thank you so much!

I hung up on the phone and went on youtube to listen to my favorite song. I plugged in my earphones and closed my eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had listen to a lot of songs when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Cameron. I jumped of my chair and hugged him ever so tight

" Ohmygod Cameron! I've missed you so much!" I said and started crying.

I've been crying a lot lately.

" I've missed you too Lauren!" Cameron said as he lifted my cheek and looked straight into my eyes. " I've missed this so much. I've missed your hugs, I've missed your eyes, your kisses, I've just missed you."

I leaned in and there I was. Kissing the guy of my dream in the middle of a cafe-teria.

" Lauren I'm so sor-"

"There's no need to say sorry. I have already forgiven you. I know you didn't cheat on me with Emily the second time. It was Jack who planned on ruining our relationship so Em could have you and Jack could have me." I said and gave him a small smile.

" I love you Lauren Collins."

" I love you too Cameron Alexander Dallas." I said and dried my tears away. " So have you been with any other girls?"

" No." Cameron said.

" Why?"

"Maybe i'm too busy being in love with you to fall for somebody else " Cameron said and gave me a small smile.

" Oh Cameron, I love you so so much." I said.

" I love you too Lauren. So Shall we go somewhere else?" Cameron asked

" My place?" I asked.

" Sure, sounds great."

" I know my mother has missed you too. She never really liked Jack." I said as we walked to my place.

" I've missed everything that comes with you." Cameron said and took my hand.

We held hands all the way home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Mom are you home?" I yelled as we came home.

No answer.

" I guess she isn't home." I said and smiled.

" Well that only means one thing." Cameron said and smirked.

He lifted me up and I put my feet's around his waist. He walked me to the couch, laid me down and started kissing me softly.

" I've missed this." Cameron said.

" I've missed this too Cam." I said and smiled.

We kissed for awhile and then Cameron's phone rang.

" Ugh I hate when this happens." Cameron said

" What?" He answered his phone.

" Yeah yeah I know."

" No, I'm with Lauren."

" I haven't seen her in a year so no I'm not coming home yet."

" Yes."

" Sam wait. I need to tell you something."

Cameron went outside and I sat on the couch just watching him talking to Sam on the phone.

He was laughing and he was smiling. It was so amazing to see him like that. I've missed him so much.

When he finally had finished talking on the phone he came and sat besides me.

" What where you talking about?" I asked.

" It's a secret" Cameron said and winked me.

" But Caaaam I'm curious." I whined.

" You'll have to be curious for a while then." He said and smirked.

I love this. I love him. I love everything right now and I hope this will last.

" Oh and Lauren?"

" Yeah?"

" Would you wanna go out?"

" I'd love to Cameron"

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!