Chapter 21.

Cameron's P.O.V

As soon as I woke up I called Kylie.  

K: Hey!

C: Hey! You're Kylie, right?

K: Yeah. 

C: Okay good. So, You still wanna hang today?

K: Sorry, I can't. I have work. 

C: Yeah, It's cool!

K: Maybe another time? 

C: Definitely 

K: Alright, Talk to you later. 

C: Yeah, Bye. 

I hung up and waited for Nash to wake up. When I didn't feel like waiting anymore I decided to head over to that Lauren's place. 

I had her address on a piece of paper which Nash had written for me. 

When I got there I knocked on her door and waited for someone to open the door. 

Lauren came to the door and her eyes went wide. 

"Cameron, What're you doing here?" She asked. 

" I came to see if I'll ever  remember you again." I said and smashed my lips onto hers. 

"Your lips feel familiar and when I look closer at you.. You look familiar." I said and stared at her. 

"Really??" She said excited. 

" Yeah, You.. You are.. You are my best friend. Your name is Lauren Collins. We were dating. I remember it all now. I.. I cheated on you with Emily..."

She crashed her lips onto mine and cried of happiness . 

" Oh my Cameron! I've missed you, I've missed you a lot!" She cried onto my shoulders. 

" I'm so so so sorry that I cheated on you. I would never do that on purpose." I said and hugged her tighter then ever. 

" For now, I don't care about that, I'm just happy you remember me." She said as she looked straight to my eyes. 

" I love you Lauren." I said and went with my hand through her hair. 

" I love you too Cameron." She said and smiled at me. 

" Will you ever forgive me about what I did?" I asked. 

" Maybe not today or tomorrow, but eventually I will." She said and smiled. 

" I get that you'll need some more time, There's never a right time to cheat on anyone. If you're not happy in a relationship... Leave." I said and gave her a small smile. 

" I thought I'd never see my Cameron Dallas again." She then said and started crying again. 

"Shhh, There's no need to cry baby. I'll never leave you. though I have to admit... I don't remember everything about you or what we did together." I said and frowned. 

" I don't care Cam, as long as you remember me I'm happy." Laurie said and smiled. 

" And if we broke up.. Will you be my girlfriend again?" I asked her. 

" Yes oh yes! Cameron! I love you so so so much!" 

"I love you too. But I have a question." I said. 

" Yeah?" 

"What about Matthew? Nash told me mostly everything." 

"I don't know.. He hasn't talked to me in 4 weeks or so. He hates me after I told him I loved you." 

"I'm sorry, I never meant him to hate you." 

" It's not your fault Cameron, it's all my fault. I'm the one who can't just keep a boy her boy- friend" She said and held my hand. 

" I love you Lauren." 

" I love you too Cameron"

"Would you want me to talk to Matt for you?" I asked. 

"No, if he wants to talk to me he'll do it." She said with a worry look on her face

" Well, I'm gonna get home to see if Nash is awake yet. I'll be back tonight." 

"Alright, I love you and I'll see you tonight." 

" I love you too. See you tonight." 

I walked away and went straight home. 

Nash wasn't there. 

Where could he be... I wonder. 

I decided to call him to check up on him.. No answer... 

I got worried. Where could he be. 

I was so tired I fell asleep sitting in my chair. 

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER. IT SUCKED I KNOW LOL
I KNOW THIS IS MADISON AND JACK GILINSKY ON THE PICTURE BUT IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE LAUREN AND CAMERON!