Chapter 14.

Lauren's P.O.V

I woke up with Matt by my side, It was so nice having someone like him with me while I go through everything about Cameron.

This night I dreamt something very weird, I dreamt about Matt and I being together. It felt quite nice and I know he's a REALLY sweet guy.

"Matt? You up?" I whispered.

" Yeah. I didn't want to wake you up so I just laid here." Matt said giggling.

" Oh."

We laid in my bed just staring into each others eyes. He was so... Perfect.

Why do I always have to fall for everyone I see? Why can't I just stay friends? Why am I like this? these question ran through my mind over and over again.

"What are you thinking?" Matt suddenly asked me.

I must've been looking weird since he asked that.

" You. Us...." I said awkwardly.

"What do you mean by 'us'?"

" I want... to be more.. more than friends Matt."

Matt smiled at me and then suddenly he just sat up and stared at me. He didn't say anything which made this a lot more awkward.

" So you're not going to say anything?" I asked.

" I'm just glad because I've wanted the same thing you want for a VERY long time and now FINALLY you say it." Matt said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

" So... What are we?" I asked.

" Will you Lauren Collins... Be my girlfriend?"

" Yes I'd love to."

We stared at each other for awhile. I love his brown eyes. They even glitter!

" You know what?" Matt suddenly asked.

" What?"

" I love you."

" I love you too Matt."

------------------------------------------------

We were finally finished dressing ourselves and decided we'd go out on our date which was supposed to be yesterday but I as the idiot I am ruined it.

We went out side hand in hand and walked to the nearest fancy restaurant we saw which was called Cicada. We ordered our food and it came like 10 minutes later.

" So, How are you doing?" I asked Matt.

" I'm great, How are you doing?"

" Same with me. I'm with you so I must be great." I said and winked him.

" You make me blush" Matt said and put his hands up to his cheeks.

I love how he always does this. He makes me laugh, he makes me smile,he makes me feel wanted but most of all he takes me as I am.

"I love you Matthew." I said.

" I love you too Lexi."

----------------------------------------------------

We went out for a walk after we had finished our meal which by the way Matt paid for. Such a gentleman. I insisted of paying but he wouldn't let me.

" So, has Cameron talked to you since yesterday?" Matt suddenly asked.

" No, I told him to leave me alone." I said

"Oh okay." Matt said.

I could see how happy Matt was. I was happy.

"Cameron never did things like this with me." I said and looked at our intertwined hands.

" Why wouldn't he? He should be proud to have you.. Well at least know I am VERY proud to have you Lauren." Matt said and squeezed my hand.

-----------------------------

We took the long way home, when we got there, there was a figure standing outside my front door.

" Who could it be?" I asked Matt.

" It looks like... Nash?" Matt said

I walked faster to see who it was. It was Nash.

"Nash? What're you doing here?" I asked curiously.

" I came to see you." Nash said.

" Well, come in?" I said as I squeezed Matt's hand.

We sat down in the living room, Matt's and I's hand still intertwined. Nash kept looking to our hands, I could see he was sad. But why? I don't know.

" So what did you want to talk about?" I asked.

" Well I saw you and Matt walking hand in hand and I wanted to ask if you two were like a... Couple?" Nash asked.

" Yeah we are." Matt and I said at the same time. We smiled at each other and then laughed.

" Oh okay, I just wanted to check. Well.. I better get going. I'll see you guys later." Nash said and with that he was gone.

" Wow, That was weird?" I said.

" Very" Matt said.

We decided to watch a movie like we always do when we're together. But now we watched Lion king- Simba's Pride.

I love Kovu and Kiara! They're so cute!

-The movie is over.-

"This is SUCH a great movie" Matt said

" I know right! This was my favorite movie as a child." I said.

We talked for awhile and then I found I was getting tired, I looked at the time in it was half past 3 in the morning.

" Wow, I didn't know it was so late!" I said and showed Matt how late it was.

" We should probably get some sleep." Matt said and kissed my forehead.

I nodded my head and then we laid back in my bed, kissed goodnight and then we fell asleep exactly the way we did last night. Matt's arms holding me. he held me closer then ever. I felt so protected. This is very I belong. In Matt's arms.

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! ^^