Chapter 26.

Jack Gilinsky's P.O.V

Today's the day Emily and I ruin Cameron's and Lauren's relationship.

I've been dying about Lauren since the first day I saw her, there's just something so special about her that I can't get out of my head. She's on my mind 24/7 and it won't go away no matter how hard I try.

Emily hadn't woken up yet so I took the chance and took a shower and get myself ready.

When I was finally finished I saw I had a missed call from Emily. Typical... when I take a chance to do something she calls.

I called Emily back.

" Hey Jack!"

" Aye. So are you ready? I've already hacked into Cameron's phone and on his Twitter."

" I'm ready. I'm going to Text him now, Wait."

I waited as she texted Cameron.

" Did it come?"

I looked at my phone and there it was.

'It was amazing sex we had last night Cam! We should do it again sometime.'

I hurried replaying to her text.

'What about Lauren? She might know if I go out every night.'

" What should I write now?"

" Just write, she won't"

She wrote what I told her to write and I waited for it come come to my phone.

'Okay babe. I'll see when Lauren goes to sleep then I'll be there. See you later hottie."

" This is good, I just hope Lauren actually reads Cameron's messages." I said.

" Yeah, I hope so too, but why did you hack his Twitter though?"

" Oh yeah I forgot I did that, I was going to say something on his Twitter and tweet it."

" Oh okay, Well. Want me to come over?"

" Sure, I have something for you to do."

" Okay, I'm on the way."

Emily hung up the phone and I started cleaning my house. I never get guests, well JJ, Sam, Carter, Aaron and Shawn don't count. They're always here so they're use to the mess.

-20 minutes later-

I finally had cleaned up most of the mess. I decided I'd go on Cameron's Twitter and tweet.

@CameronDallas: Thank you for last night EmilyStewarts, It was fun ;)

-15 minutes later-

Finally Em got here and I showed her what I had written on Cameron's Twitter.

" So uh Jack... What did you want me to do?" Em asked me.

" I want you to call Lauren and tell her about you and Cameron and if she doesn't believe you tell her to check his phone."

She went to do it right away.

" Hey Lauren, I just want you to know uh, Cameron and I have been getting things on lately."

I heard Lauren yell on the other side telling Em that Cameron had proposed to her yesterday.

My heart sank. I don't want that. I don't want her to be with Cameron. I want her to be with me.

" Yeah, well if you don't believe me, check his messages. Well I'll talk to you later. Bye."