Chapter 7.

Lauren's P.O.V (her mom is back.)

I woke up and I was very shocked to see Cameron laying next to me.  We haven't had a sleepover since we were like 9... 

" Good morning beautiful" Cameron said with his raspy morning voice. 

Wow. That raspy voice sure is sexy!

" Good morning to you too." I said and smiled at him.

" How are you?" Cameron asked as he hugged be from behind. 

" I'm curious" I said. 

" About what?" He asked curious. 

" Why are you here?" I said and giggled. 

" Oh, We were tired after all the things that happened yesterday and went to your room and started watching Wall-E and then I guess we just fell asleep?" He answered. 

" Oh okay. I remember when we first slept over. We were like 9 and we always use to go play the "doctor game" You were the doctor and I was the patient. It usually ended we kissed and then we were grossed out." I said as I laughed. 

" Oh my god Lauren! How do you even remember those things?" Cameron asked between laughs. 

" I don't even know." I said and smiled at him. 

We stared at each other for a moment and then Cameron leaned in and kissed me. 

We kissed for awhile but stopped when I heard footsteps. There was a knock on the door soon after. 

" Come in" I said. 

" Hey... Oh hey Cameron! Nice to see you" My mother said and hugged Cameron. 

" Hey Ms. Collins." Cameron said as he hugged my mother back. 

" So, how come you guys are having a sleepover?" My mother asked and wiggled her eyebrows. 

I felt so ashamed of my mother. She always does this! She always makes me feel awkward around boys. 

" Mom! We were just watching a movie and then we fell asleep." I said in defense. 

" Sure you were." She said still wiggling her eyebrows. 

" Mom just stop" I said and began laughing. 

" Fine. Well I just came up here to tell you I'm working late tonight, won't be home for around 2 or 3 A.M so Cameron can stay over again this night..." She said and smiled at Cameron who nodded in agreement. 

" Okay mom. I'll see you tomorrow then?" I asked. 

" Yes of course you will?" She said confused. 

" Okay, Love ya!" I said as she walked out of the room. 

Cameron and I looked at each other and he was about to lean in when the door cracked open. 

" Oh I forgot to mention. Don't do anything stupid." She said as she looked at us. 

" We won't" Cameron and I said at the same time. 

She gave us a warm smile and closed the door. 

" Wow, that was a close one!" I said and sighed. 

" What do you mean? You don't want your mother to know yet or?" Cameron asked confused.

" Well, I don't know yet. She might bring up the " You know you and Cameron have been best friends since you moved here. I don't want you to start dating, then you break up and don't end up as friends." Know what i'm saying?" I said explaining.