Chapter 5

Cameron's P.O.V

Why me? Why did I have to fall for my best friend? This isn't right she's like a little sister to me... Or was like a little sister to me.

After I broke up with Em she has been a total bitch to me. She and Jack Gilinsky are always making out in front of me... She's try'na get me jealous but I ain't... I'm in love with someone else.

Thank god there's no school today! I would've died seeing Lauren.. She probably doesn't feel the same about me though. She's with that Espinosa guy, I still need to get his name.

I decided to go on Twitter and tweet my newest information. I get quite many likes there, I don't know why though. I'm not famous, I'm not smart. I'm just a kid in love I guess.

@CameronDallas: Well, I'm in love.

I hit enter and girls over the world started commenting on my tweet asking who the lucky girl is.

I know Lauren has Twitter so I'm not telling.. Yet.

Soon enough I got a call from... Emily. she must've read my Tweet.

" Hello?" I said.

" I KNEW IT CAMERON! YOU LOVE THAT FUCKING SLUT DON'T YOU!" She yelled.

" What is your problem Em?" I asked calmly.

" YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH LAUREN AND YOU BROKE UP WITH ME BECAUSE OF HER! NO ONE EVER DOES THAT TO ME! EVER!" She yelled.

" When did I say I was in love with Lauren?" I asked.

" I just know it. I saw how you looked at her when she walked away with Matthew." She said.

Matthew.. That's the kid's name.

" Maybe I am.."

" You know what... I'm telling her. " Em said and I could hear revenge.

" Em, please don't." I asked nervously.

" Talk to you later Cam!" She said and hung up the phone.

What am I supposed to do now.. If she tells her our friendship is over. completely over.

------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's P.O.V

Cameron really hurt my feelings starting to date my best friend.

I've been home alone for a month now. I still have whole 3 months left.

I got out of bed even though I didn't really want to and took a shower. It felt good even though when I'm taking a shower I always seem to over think things.

I had been in the shower for good 2 hours when my phone suddenly rang.

" Oh, it's Emily." I mumbled to myself before answering.

" Hello?" I said.

" Hey babe!" She said.

" Uh.. Hi? What's up?" I asked.

" Oh I just wanted to tell you that Cameron and I broke up because he's in love with you." She said.

WHAT? CAMERON LOVES ME?

" Really?" I asked really surprised.

" Yeah... He loves you.. He did a tweet about it too." She said hurt.

" Are.. You okay?" I asked.

" Yeah, I'm with Jack now." She said.

" You know Jack is the biggest player in the school, right?" I said/asked.

" Yeah, I don't care. I love him" She said.

"Okay.." I said.

" Well, I got to go, meeting Jack in 2 hours need to get ready. Bye, love yaa." She said and hung up.

"love ya too....." I said after she hung up.

I can't believe this.. Cameron Alexander Dallas loves me. Alexia Collins. But why me? I don't understand.

I decided to check Twitter. I went on Cameron's page and saw that tweet Em was talking about.

@CameronDallas: Well, I'm in love.

I decided to comment on it.

@LaurenCollins: Who is it Cam?

After I commented on his status my phone completely blew up! There were girls asking who she was and right then Emily commented on his status.

@EmilyStewarts: Laurie, It's you.

I always get happy to know he's in love with me. But he still can't know I love him too. It would ruin our friend ship.. Completely ruin it. I really don't want that.

I decided to call Cameron even though I was still mad at him. 

"Hello?" Cameron said with a raspy voice.

He just woke up I guess.

" Was someone taking a nap?" I said and giggled.

" Yeah, the girls on twitter are driving me crazy asking who the girl is." He said.

" I think.. I know who it is." I said nervously.

"Oh.." Cameron said awkwardly.

" Can you come over?" I asked

" Sure. I'll be there in 10." He said and hung up the phone.

I could tell he was really nervous. But.. I want to talk to him about this. I want to be sure Emily told me the truth and if it's the truth I MIGHT tell him that I love him too.

THAN YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER. PREPARE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER :D ^^ -CAM'S MUFFIN. SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BTW.