Chapter 10

Lauren's P.O.V ( read at your own risk.)

Cameron and I laid on our backs just staring at the chandelier.

My breath hitch when he puts his hand on my tight and slowly moving his hand to my crotch and starts rubbing me in my underwear. I moan when he moveshis finger in circular motions on my clit. He slieds my panties to the side and slides in his middle finger in me and starts pumping his fingers in and out slow. He enters his pointer finger and starts pumping in and out a little faster, he enters his ring finger in meand starts pumping faster and I start moaning his name.

Cameron smirks at me "you like that?"

I nod, I couldn't find myself being able to speak.

"Take your shirt off sexy." Cameron said

I did what he asked and took of my shirt. "And your bra"

Cameron starts massaging my breast while he still fingers me.

"Cameron!" I moan with my eyes closed.

Cameron stopped and took of his clothes. Fuck he got a big dick. He walks over to the bed and stands in front of me.
"Take them off" Cameron smirks pointing at my underwear

I pull them down and grab his dick, I spit on his hard on to moist it up and start pumping him.

"Faster!" He groans.

I start pumping him faster. I heard him moan louder and I knew he was close son I took him whole inside my mouth.
"Fuck Lauren!" He hisses. I start sucking him harder and faster.

"FUCK! DAMN BABY! GO FASTER!" He groans loudly.

I go faster and felt him twitch indicating he was going to cum.

I stop and slide my mouth out making a 'POP' sound.

I got out of the bed and pushed him on the bed.

I put him inside me, taking control, I start jumping on top of him lightly and circling my hips and jumping on top of him while he moans my name and I moan his.

He then pushes me off, and now he's on top of me.

He grabs my legs and spreads them apart and with my legs bent he goes inbetween and slams into me hard while I moan in pleasure. He starts going faster and harder.

He then pulls out and starts rubbing my thighs. Suddenly I felt his tounge inside me. I moan in pleasure as I feel his tounge licking my clit.

"C..Cameron I..i'm c...close" I said

"Cum for me baby!" Cameron said

He hadn't finished yet so he spits on his hard on and went back inside me and starts thrusting faster while I moan his name. I felt him twitch after a few more thrusts and he pulled out knowing he was about to cum

I sit up and took him whole in my mouth again and swallowed him. since he wasn't wearing protection and we didn't want to take the risk.

"That was amazing Cameron!" I said after we both had finished.

"I love you princess" Cameron said and gave me a peck on the lips.

"I love you to Cameron." I said.

We laid down in my bed and soon we drifted off to sleep.

THANKS FOR READING ^^ HOPE YOU LIKED IT!