Chapter 41.

Lauren's P.O.V 

Today I'll be going over to my mother's place to invite her the card and I'm super nervous, I just hope she'll be okay with this. 

"Baby, It's going to be alright, I promise." Cameron said and kissed my cheek. 

I gave him a small smile and hugged him. 

"Should we go then?" I asked. 

" Yeah I think that's for the best." 

I went back to my bedroom and got myself ready, my hands were shaking and my heart was beating like crazy. 

We drove for about 10 minutes before we got to my mother's house, we went outside and walked to the door. 

Cameron knocked on the door and soon my mother came to the door. 

"Hey mum." I said. 

"Hey sweethearts. What brings you here today?" She asked happily. 

"We wanted to invite you to our wedding Ms. C." Cameron said and handed her the card. 

" What?" She asked and gasped. 

" Yeah, Lauren and I are getting married." He said certain

"Lauren, sweetheart, can I talk to you for a second." 

I nodded, took one last glance at Cameron then followed my mom. 

"Lauren, What the hell is going on?" My mother asked not so happy. 

"Cameron and I are getting married." I said

" No. marriage will ruin your entire life if you do it at such young age hun." My mother said and stroke my cheek. 

" Leave me alone mom! Cameron and I are getting married whether you like it or not." I said and ran back in the kitchen. 

"We're leaving." I said and took the car keys.

" What did your mother say?" Cameron asked me. 

"She said we couldn't get married because I'm so young and it would ruin my future and stuff. I'm just sick of this. Just because her marriage didn't go as it was planned doesn't mean ours will." I said pissed. 

"Yeah, I agree with you baby." Cameron said and kissed my cheek. 

" I just want to go home now." I said as I drove away from my mother's house. 

Tears began streaming down my face as I was thinking that my mother didn't support us.

" It's going to be alright baby, I promise. I love you Lauren Collins." Cameron said and took my hand. 

" I love you too Cameron Dallas." I said and smiled. 

It will be alright, my mother just won't know what she's missing. She's going to miss her own daughter's wedding. 

*********************************************

We were now home and I went straight to my room, laid down on the bed and cried. 

" Hey hun." Cameron said as he came in. 

" Hey." I said. 

"I love you." 

" I love you too Cam." 

Cam then started undressing me and I undressed him. 

***********************************************

"This was amazing Lauren." 

" Yeah it was Cam. I love you." 

" I love you too." 

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER, I'M SORRY IF IT SUCKED. 

I STILL GIVE YOU ALL THE LUCK TO HAVE SEX WITH CAMERON. OKAY BYEBYE NOW.