Chapter 22

Nash's P.O.V

Cameron came home super happy yesterday. He told me everything, how he suddenly remembered Lauren and how they got back together.

I can't find myself to tell Cameron I'm gay. I know he has nothing against gays but I'm still scared, all my life I have been dating girls and had feelings for girls but it never seemed right for me but never in my whole life would I ever think I was gay.

I was always on to tell him I was gay  but then I just said 'nevermind' and Cameron would always look at me with this weird face knowing something was wrong.

Today I'm going to tell him WITHOUT backing out because either I'll tell him or he'll find out and I don't want that because he might get mad at me for it.
Today we're meeting up with Lauren and Emily and then when we're all together I'll tell them. I really hope Cameron and Em won't get mad at me. Lauren already knows I'm gay so she won't be surprised.

"Nash? Are you ready yet?" Cameron said and knocked on the bathroom door. "I really need to pee"

"Almost done." I said as I finished fixing my hair.

As I had finished I walked out and smiled at Cameron.

"Now get dressed, we're leaving in 10 minutes." Cameron said.

I nodded and went to his room to change. I put on black T-shirt, black skinny jeans,my whie Vans and my favorite necklase.

I sat on the bed waiting for Cameron and soon enough he came out and he was ready.

"Lessgo" Cameron said and smiled.

We walked out and went straight to the park where I guess Laurie and Em were waiting.

As we got there Lauren and Emily were sitting on a bench talking.

"Well I guess they don't hate eachother anymore?" I said and pointed at them.

When the girls saw us they came running. Lauren hugged and kissed Cameron and Emily hugged and tried to kiss me.

"What's wrong Nash?" Emily said and rose an eyebrow.

Now I could take the shot.

"Guys, I have something to tell you" I said and looked back at Lauren. She just smiled.

"I'm...I'm gay." I said and looked down at my feet.

"Wait? Really?" Cam and Em said at the same time.

"Yeah, I just found out few days ago and I was to scared to tell you." I said with a frown.

Cameron came up to me and hugged me. "I'm proud of you man."

At first I was a little shocked but then I just smiled back.

Emily just smiled at me.

"Oh, I invited Matt, he's on his way." Emily said and smiled.

Lauren's eyes went wide and then she just shook it off and smiled.

-5 mintues later-

Matt is here and he's always looking at me. I blush everytime.

"Hey, uh Nash? Can I talk to you for a sec?" Matt suddenly said.

"Sure."

We walked a little from where the other were standing.

"Well, since you're gay... I want to ask some questions.. well just one.." Matt said awkward.

"Shoot." I said and smiled at him.

"How did you know you were gay?"

"Well, I always have dated girls but it just never felt right. I never had that special feeling many people say when they're with someone they love. I felt more confident around girls then boys, I was also was shy around boys but not girls. I then one day.. kissed a boy in truth or dare and then I knew. I am gay."

"Wow. That's exactly what I'm feeling.. I think I might be gay but I don't know... I like girls but... I never get that special feeling. Not even when  I was dating Lauren... I... I think I'm gay."

"Well, do you want to find out?" I asked.

"Sure."

"Alright. I'll be right back." I said as I walked back to where Cam, Laurie and Em were standing.

"Laurie and Cam. Can I ask you to do me a favour?"

"What is it?" Cam asked.

"With your permission can Matt kiss Lauren? Then right after that I'll kiss him."

"Wait what? Why?" Cam and Laurie said at the same time.

"He think's he's gay and I want to see if he is."

They finally agreed and we walked to Matt who was standing there awkwardly looking at the ground.

Lauren walked up to him, grabbed his sweatter and kissed him.

When she backed out Matt stood there with his eyes wide.

"Did you feel something?" I asked.

Matt shook his head meaning no.

Then I walked up to him, loomed him in the eyes and kissed him. He kissed me back hungrily like he had been waiting for this moment his entire life.

"How about now?" I asked.

"I felt this. I felt the feeling you told me about." Matt said ashamed.

"There's no need to be ashamed Matt. You're gay and there's nothing anyone can do about." I said as I took his hand.

Matt came closer to me and then Kissed me again which I happily accepted.

Lauren, Em and Cam looked at us in 'awe'

As we both backed out we smiled at each other.

-------------------------------

It had been a long day and I was was super tired so when Cameron and I got back to Cam's place we both fell asleep.

Never in such a long time have I ever felt this happy. I might have found someone who I really like and who really likes me.

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!