Chapter 30.

Jack's P.O.V 

We were finally in our new home. It was simply beautiful. Lauren looked at it like she had never seen more beautiful house in her entire life. 

" Why you staring at me like that?" She asked and blushed. 

" You're just.. Beautiful. And the way you're looking at the house makes me just feel lucky, to be here...with you.. at this moment. 

She blushed and looked down. 

I lifter her chins so now she was facing me. 

" You're so beautiful Lauren." I said as I gave her a kiss on her forehead. 

We looked at each other, the house and then back to each other. 

" Shall we go my lady?" I asked 

Lauren nodded her head, we held hands and went inside. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Jack it's BEAUTIFUL!" Lauren said as she hugged me. 

" It sure is." 

As we were making it comfortable I started thinking about yesterday. 

My heart froze when I heard it was Emily at the door, I really thought she was going to tell Lauren everything I just did. 

I just hope she won't be that bitch she always has been. 

She actually threatened me if I didn't have sex with her she'd tell everyone that I smoke and I didn't want anyone to know that moment so I did. I will never ever ever ever do that again. I showered for 5 hours that day. 

" Jack? Can you help me with something?" Lauren yelled from our bedroom. 

I like the idea of OUR bedroom. 

I walked in and saw how beautiful she had made it in such short time. 

" It's absolutely beautiful!" I said amazed. 

"Thanks, but that's not the help I needed." Lauren said laughing. " Could you help me move this shelf over there?" Lauren said pointing at our bed. 

I took the shelf and moved it where she wanted it to be. 

" There. Our bedroom is finished." Lauren said and smiled. 

As the bedroom was finished we decided to do the kitchen. 

It took about 4 hours putting everything in places. 

" Oh Jack, I'm really tired. Could we do the living room later?" Lauren said as she yawned. 

" Sure princess, I'll be in bed in few." I said as she walked into our bedroom. 

I decided to do a surprise and make the living room. I wanted the day tomorrow to be us just looking around the place. 

-5 hours later-

I finally finished and went to bed. 

When I laid in the bed I looked over at Lauren's place. She is so damn beautiful. I love her so much. 

I hope we'll stay this way forever. 

I laid there thinking for awhile and then I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier so I turned around and soon I fell asleep. 

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER, HOPE YOU LIKED IT! IF YOU DID PLEASE GIVE IT A VOTE!