Chapter 40.

Lauren's P.O.V

This is all happening so fast I don't even know where to begin.

The wedding is only 2 weeks away and I'm super stressed.

Cameron has been amazing to me. He cooks me breakfast, takes me out for lunch, cooks me dinner, we help each other wash the dishes, we cuddle, we just do everything together and I love that about us.

The only thing that's stressing me out is I still have to tell my mom Cameron and I are getting married.

The reason why I haven't told her yet is she would go on and on about how young I am and I shouldn't be hurrying into things.

I sat at the kitchen table with the card I am giving to my mother.

"It'll be alright hun. She'll be happy for you." Cameron said and gave me a small smile.

"But what if she won't Cameron?"

"Then it's her problem babe. She can't or won't do anything about this. You and I are getting married and that's final."

Oh.. did I mention Cameron is very certain.

That's the one of many things I love about Cameron.

"I love you Lauren."

"I love you Cameron."

***********

"I can't believe you and Cameron are getting married in only 2 weeks!" Emily said excited.

"And I can't believe you and Skate are having a baby!" I said just as excited.

"I know right...I can't believe it either." She said and smiled. "Oh and Skate and I told my parents yesterday."

"What did they say?"

"They said they'd do anything to help us and they couldn't wait to be grandparents." Emily said ever so happy.

I just hope my mom will take it that easy. I really do.

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER. SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING, I'VE BEEN REAL BUSY THE PAST 4 WEEKS.

ANYWAYS. I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WISH ALL OF YOU THE LUCK TO HAVE SEX WITH CAMERON. OKAY BYE NOW!