Chapter 17.

Matt's P.O.V

Finally in I guess 5 years, I met my dad. We went to the movies, we went out for dinner, we went to the mall. I got Lexi a big teddy bear, some roses and chocolate

" Who's that for?" My dad asked me.

" My girlfriend." I said and smiled.

" Oh? Who's the lucky girl." Dad said and 'shouldered' me.

"It's not her who's lucky, dad, I am. Her name is Lauren Collins." I said and

"Is she good to you?" Dad asked.

" Yes." I said and smiled.

He kept asking me questions and I always answered them 'yes' but rolling my eyes too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dad drove me home when it was time for him to leave I said my good-byes and hugged him. Then I waved at him till I couldn't see his car anymore.

I walked inside Lauren's place and put the things I bought on the kitchen table. I walked up to her bedroom and she was asleep. I looked at her and saw she had been crying.

" Lauren?!" I shook her till she woke up.

"Hey Matt." She said when she woke up.

" Why were you crying?" I asked.

"Cameron's in a coma." She said and started crying again. " I did this to him. He loves me so much and..-"

" It's not your fault Lauren. You didn't do anything. You never told him to do what he did." I said holding her and giving her a kiss on her forehead. " I love you so so so much Laurie."

I saw she frowned.

" Is there anything else you want to talk about?" I asked worried.

" I love him. I love Cameron." She said.

I felt tears appearing and streaming down my face.

" Why didn't you think of that when you were with him!? Instead of making me fall SO in love with you and then end up hurting me?" I said angry. I stood up, ran down stairs and ran home.

I heard Lauren calling after me but I didn't care. She hurt me and I never want to see her again.

Why did she do this? Why couldn't she just forgive him and they'd be happy instead of hurting me by still being in loving him. I love her so much but now I know she doesn't.

She doesn't love me like I love her...

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER. HOPE YOU LIKED IT.