Chapter 20.

Cameron's P.O.V 

I had woken up after 7 weeks of being in a coma! Nash had told me everything and everything about that Lauren girl but I still didn't recognize her. 

I  sat in my hospital bed waiting for the doctor to let me go. 

-40 mins later-

Finally the doctor came and let me out after I'd finished signing. The first place I went to was straight to my mom. 

When I came home, her eyes were wide and she began crying. 

" Oh Cameron! I've missed you so much! Why didn't you tell me you were awake!? I would've come right away!" My mom said still hugging me. 

" I didn't get my phone till I got out and I wanted to surprise you." I said. 

" I've missed you so much! My big boy! I love you so much!" My mom said to me. 

" I love you too." I said. 

When mom had stopped talking Nash and I went up to my bed. I looked at my room and I saw photos with me and that Lauren girl. 

" She really was my girlfriend?" I asked Nash as I held the photo. 

" Yeah, she was." Nash said and held another photo which had me and her in. 

"Oh..." I said 

We sat in silent looking at those pictures. 

" Want to go out for a drink?" I suddenly said. 

" You sure you want to go out and party right away?" Nash asked. 

" Yeah. I'm sure." I said and smiled. 

We put the pictures away and headed outside. 

My mom told me to be careful, she didn't want to loose me again. 

Nash had his eyes on me or the road all the way to the bar. 

" You don't need to be so afraid. It wont happen again." I said and laughed. 

" Well you NEVER know what might happen." Nash said certain 

-At the bar-

Nash and I sat down on a table near the bar. We left our coats there and went ordering our beers. 

There was this cute bartender. When I had had my beer I took a napkin and a pen and wrote down my number. She winked at me and as I walked away. I really hope she calls me. I'd like us to get to know each other better. 

I ordered a lot of beer, Nash didn't have as much. 

" Cameron, that's enough!" Nash said getting pissed. 

" No, just one more, then we'll leave." I said and smiled. 

" You too drunk for one more Cameron, We have to walk home you know." Nash said and I just nodded. 

We then went out, we began walking but I heard a voice calling. It was her. 

" Hey" I blurted out. 

" Hey, I just wanted you to have my number too." She said and smiled. " By the way, I'm Kylie" 

"Nice to meet you Kylie, I'm Cameron." I said and smiled. 

" Well, I have to go back to work, Meet tomorrow?" She asked.

" Yeah definitely" I said and then she was gone. 

-At home-

I laid in my bed and Nash laid beside me. 

" I kinda feel bad for that Lauren girl." I said. 

" You should. She's so broken." Nash said. 

" I wish I'd remember her but I just... I don't." I said and frowned. 

" I'll introduce you to her tomorrow." Nash said. 

" I can't. I'm meeting Kylie tomorrow." I said and smiled. 

" Oh yeah, I forgot. Well, When you're not with her I'll introduce you to her." Nash said and then he turned around and fell asleep. 

Who is this Lauren, Why can't I remember her. I wish I knew who she was. 

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. 

Melanie Iglesias is supposed to be Kylie.