Chapter 31.

Lauren's P.O.V

The alarm rang at 10. pm. I got up, rubbed my eyes, took a shower, dressed and then went to the living room. My eyes widden as I saw the living room had been made.

I ran into Jack's and I bedroom and jumped on the bed.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I yelled.

Jack woke up and smiled knowing exactly what I was talking about.

"You like it?" Jack asked.

" I love it!" I said as I threw myself on top of him and hugged him.

"That's good." Jack said and started kissing me, he began kissing me on the lips then went down to my neck making love marks. he soon found my soft spot and I moaned.

" Damn I love it when you do that." Jack said.

I blushed and then it was my turn. I kissed his lips and then went down to his neck leaving love bites. As I found his soft spot he moaned.

"Fuck Lauren, aah it feels so good." Jack moaned.

I decided I should tease him a little before we went outside.

I began taking my shirt off. Jack's eyes went wide.

His eyes were glued to my body.

I took of my bra and he just smirked.

" I love them." Jack said smirking.

I just smiled and began stroking his chin. I moved my hand to his lower half and he gasped.

As I took him out of his pants he moaned. I went up and down for awhile.

" Well that's enough, let's go outside." I said and smirked.

" Oh hell no. You have to finish what you started." Jack said as he jumped, and now I was beneath him.

He started taking my pants off and then he took my panties off, we didn't have any for play. we headed straight to it.

He went inside me and I moaned.

"Oh Jack! go faster!" I moaned.

Jack went faster and he even did it hared.

"Jack I'm close." I mumbled under my heavy breathing.

"Cum for me baby." Jack said as he went faster.

Jack moaned loudly when we came on the same time. Fortunately, we had a condom.

"Fuck that was amazing." Jack said as he laid down.

" I know." I mumbled still breathing heavily.

We laid on the bed for like 10 minutes before I got up and dressed up all over again.

" We should go outside and look around." I said and smiled.

Jack agreed, he went up and dressed himself as well.

When we finally had gotten ourselves ready we went outside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's so beautiful out here." I said and smiled.

" Yeah, it is. I'm glad we picked this place, there aren't many people here and it's very beautiful." Jack said as he took my hand.

We then came to an old house not very far from ours.

Jack walked up to it and we were just looking at it when a guy, our age came outside.