Chapter 42

Cameron's P.O.V

Lauren and I are super excited but also stressed for our weeding after 9 days. We have it all seattled, the decoration, food,music-band, just everything.

I love Lauren so much I can't wait till she'll be Ms. Dallas. It's still weird thinking about it though. I mean we have been best friends since we were young and now we're getting married. I think it's funny how all of this works.

I just finished my speech and I sure hope everyone will like it since it took me about 2 months. Not that I couldn't find abything to say, it's just that I've been busy and I haven't had the time.

******************
Lauren and I are meeting up with Skate and Emily.

Emily is almost 2 months pregnant and they're very happy.

"I can't wait to start a family with you Lauren." I said as I thought about everything that's been going on.

"Me neither Cam. I just can't wait to have a little miss/mister Dallas running around in our house." Lauren said daydreaming.

I looked at Lauren. Goddamn she's so beautiful.

"Why are you smiling?" Lauren said causing me to stop.

"I was just thinking of how lucky I am to have you." I said and Lauren smiled ever so bright.

This is amazing. My life's amazing for the first time.

***************************
Lauren & I have been waiting for about an hour till Skate and Em would show up. Finally Lauren lost her patience and called Emily.

As Lauren was talking to Em I went inside and got us a coffee.

"May I help you?" A familiar voice said.

"Yes I'd like to have two cups of coffee, one with milk and sugar and one with just milk." I said.

"It'll be right up." The girl said and then went to do the coffee.

"Sorry to interupt you but... do I know you?" I asked the girl.

"I don't think so." The girl said and smiled.

"What's your name?" I asked

"Kylie?" The girl now known as Kylie said.

"I knew I knew you!" I said pretty loud.

"What are you talking about?" Kylie said probably frightened.

"You really don't remember me. It's me... Cameron."

"Cameron? Like in Cameron Dallas?"

"Yes!"

"Wow, long time no see Cam."

"Yeah, that's because you never called back." I said and blinked.

"I was always going to but I was really busy at the hospital." Kylie said and frowned. "If you want you can call or text me anytime you want now."

"I'm sorry I can't." I said and looked at Lauren who was waiting outside.

"Why?" Kylie asked.

"Because I have a girlfriend."

"Oh I see."

I gave Kylie a small smile, took our coffee's and went outside.

"What took you so long?" Lauren asked.

"Oh I just met an old friend inside." I said and smiled.

"Okay, well anyways, Skate and Em are st Skate's parents so they wont be able to come till tonight." Lauren said and smiled.

"So we waited all this time for nothing?"

"Yep." Lauren said popping the P.

I took Lauren's hand and we walked to our car. I took one last glance at the coffee shop and Kylie was also looking at me. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"So..home?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm getting pretty tired." Lauren said as she rested her hesd on my shoulder.

We were now home and I carried Lauren up to our bed, I kissed her and let her nap.

I went downstairs to watch some television but soon I found myself getting tired so I went upstairs and laid besides Lauren.

"I love you...so much. I said and then kissed her cheek.

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER. HOPE YOU LIKED.

so anyways, I love ya'll :3