mirror [ viviz ]

shits finna go down in the next few chapters... are we ready ?

let's go !!

UNEDITED

" you're insane! "

i yelled at haewon. she was driving me mad right now, and i couldn't understand why she was acting like this towards me.

" what? do you think i'm joking? " haewon huffed.

" yes! you're getting so worked up over yunjin. do you like her? " i complained.

" you've got to be kidding me. " she rolled her eyes and sighed.

" what?! you get so upset when i simply bring up her name. " i said.

" just answer me! if you don't stop having feelings for her, i will do something. " she threatened.

i groaned and turned away from her. she was acting so childish and i didn't understand why. i just wanted her to leave me alone.

" i'm not giving you an answer. and i don't care what you say, i'm not going to stop unless she rejects me directly. " i stated.

the bus finally came, so i glanced at haewon. i expected her to be frowning, or blankly staring at me, but i felt chills when i saw the smirk on her lips. she was staring right at me even as we got on the bus.

" fine. if that's what you want. "

the next day i happily walked to school. i had practiced a million times last night, and decided i was finally ready to confess to yunjin. i even bought her some of her favorite flowers to make this extra special.

i just really hope she doesn't reject me this time..

" y/n. "

i stopped when i saw haewon walking next to me.

" haewon! i went to school early today because i bou- "

" oh! who are those for? " she asked, gesturing to the flowers in my hand.

" i plan on confessing to yunjin again. this time i'm sure she'll say ye- "

" what!! " i covered my ears as haewon practically screamed into my ears.

" are you out of your damn mind? " she questioned.

" no? you told me to do whatever i wanted, so i will. " i shrugged.

haewon sighed, running a hand through her hair as she turned to me.

" y/n. how many more time would you like to be rejected? " she calmly asked.

" haewon i don't care if she rejects me again. i'll just keep trying until she accepts my feelings. " i explained.

" you- " she shrieked at me, grabbing my wrist and trying to take the flowers from my hand. i held them away from her, so she wouldn't mess them up.

" let go of me! " i demanded.

" i'm not going to let you talk to her! " she argued back.

her strength was something else, she practically dragged me away. her grip was still tight on my wrist and i made multiple attempts to make her let go, but she wouldn't unless she got what she wanted.

" haewon- !" i was interrupted when someone grabbed me and pulled me away from her.

" what the hell are you doing? can't you see you're hurting her?! " yunjin fumed.