love spell

UNEDITED

i quickly ended the call after lily told me what hospital they were at. i was about to get up, when a hand held me back.

" haewon?! what are you doing? " i asked, startled by her. i guess she'd woken up after i fell asleep.

" where are you going? " she replied.

" oh, uhm i was just- wait, are you done with all of your works? " i avoided her question. if she found out i was going to see yunjin, she'd go crazy.

" not yet, i just needed to take a break. would you like to come outside with me for a minute? " she smiled.

every second i stayed here, was time i lost to see yunjin. i had to see her, but i knew haewon wouldn't allow it.

" actually, haewon, i need to go. there was an emergency. " i told her.

" emergency? did something happen with your parents? " she asked.

i wanted to say yes because i knew she'd let me go. but i couldn't lie to haewon, she'd see straight through me.

" no.. it's a friend. " i replied.

" what friend? is this seriously an emergency? " she questioned in a low tone.

i was getting more impatient by the second with her unnecessary questions.

" haewon, i need to go now. i was contacted by speed dial, and if i don't leave now, yunjin
might- "

" yunjin? " she interrupted.

shit.

" haewon, please just put your personal stuff away right now, i need to see her! she's at the hospital, and- "

" you're not going. she doesn't need you. " she blankly stared.

" she has me on her speed dial, she needs me! please let me go just this once. " i begged.

" no. you're staying here. with me. " she demanded, taking my hand and dragging me outside.

i tried to pull away from her, but she was too strong.

" why won't you let go of me? " i irritably questioned.

she stayed quiet and kept walking, which annoyed me even more.

" you can't keep making decisions for me, let me live my own life! you know, i'm starting to think you like me or something! " i blurted out.

i stopped talking when she halted. haewon stopped walking and turned to look at me with a blank expression on her face.

she didn't answer, which was enough of a response for me.

oh.

" what? don't tell me you actually like me! " i shrieked at her.

she blankly stared at me before replying.

" you're right. i have feelings for you. i like you more than a friend would. " she simply confessed.

my eyes widened as soon as she said that. at first i was just joking with her, but i don't think she's kidding.

she took a few steps closer to me, her gaze was still on me.

" why did you scream at me? is there a problem with that? " she whispered.

her confession honestly shocked me more than yunjin's did earlier.

" go ahead.. argue with me. curse me with that pretty mouth of yours. " she gave me a twisted grin, and i immediately felt chills down my spine.

when her gaze traveled to my lips, i froze. i didn't know what to say, and my mind was still spinning..